Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Economy needs a fix Solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hm that could work, though I wonder if it would hurt the turnout. I like the idea though.

Another version of this could be an entrance fee for specific events where the house takes say 20% of the pool, winner gets 60% and 2nd place gets 20%. This of course could also hurt the turnout for specific events as well. I'm not sure that the people who know they won't win will even bother to pay money just to lose.

I suppose a monthly pass would be better, now that I think about it. For a once a month fee you get access to any and all events that take place in the event area. That way people couldn't choose to pay for a pass for select events and if they paid for access, not going would be like wasting money! It would be tough to see how it would play out and I'm not sure if knew players would like it much. Starting out and having to pay in order to participate is a little mean.
Shade Wrote:Hm that could work, though I wonder if it would hurt the turnout. I like the idea though.

Another version of this could be an entrance fee for specific events where the house takes say 20% of the pool, winner gets 60% and 2nd place gets 20%. This of course could also hurt the turnout for specific events as well. I'm not sure that the people who know they won't win will even bother to pay money just to lose.

I suppose a monthly pass would be better, now that I think about it. For a once a month fee you get access to any and all events that take place in the event area. That way people couldn't choose to pay for a pass for select events and if they paid for access, not going would be like wasting money! It would be tough to see how it would play out and I'm not sure if knew players would like it much. Starting out and having to pay in order to participate is a little mean.

Well there could be 2 tiers to the pvp system. The first level of the tier could be your basic events that everyone could participate in. The 2nd tier could be like the "special" or "invitational" tournaments or like high stakes as you will. You could earn a pass by winning the biggest tournament in the first tier or you could buy weekly passes. You could get people to pay for the passes because the prizes in the invitational could be bigger or titles could be given out for winning them. Also, by allowing say, once a month a free tourney in the first tier with a prize of a free pass for the 2nd tier could boost player involvement, especially if you made the passes for the 2nd tier expensive. People would hopefully practice all month in the free tournies for a shot at a free pass, and all the rich people could just buy the pass. The prizes would have to be good tho.

Moving onto PvM, you could charge fees for "maps" to special dungeons that require the purchase of directions. That would encourage PvM guilds to pool their money to purchase these maps and raid it together. Now keep in mind for something of this scale to work, the prize would have to be substantial or rare. Unless yo divised a system to completing these 2nd tier tournies or purchasble "maps" to special dungeons would award the player(s) with tokens that could be redeemed for things like 25 tokens gets you a skin color change or something.

Just some ideas...
I like the idea about invitational tournament Big Grin

Btw autosupplied tourneys must be removed, Thanks killing economy
Mito Wrote:Btw autosupplied tourneys must be removed, Thanks killing economy

Still a great, if not the best way for new comers to get in touch with the PVP.

Having new players (as old INers) introduced to the PVP is also very important, as it has been a sort of a problem here since the very beginning.

I'd say rather than having the autosupplied removed, we should start having non-supplied way more ofthen. I think I've been in only one or two non-supplied tourneys the time I've played here.
Leaving Reps/CW/CTF (I'd like to see reps non supplied too) and Hate's School supplied its more than enough to learn pvp. I also think 1k stone from duel area should be removed.

Once you know basic things at pvp I don't know why you should be able to learn more without wasting any resource. And ofc Free Duels should be removed for ever :/. This way they will have to buy armor/weapon/resources
Free duels in times to times dont hurt that much.

What we cant have are them everyday, but 1 or 2 times in a week for a small time is no hurt.
pvp = chaos/neutral/order balance back. chaos and orders get loots from neutrals/merchants and orders, still need spend resourses in war and trade from neutrals. orders/neutrals shoud defend city´s from chaos raids fear of guards abandon from city. Admins support and quide whit quest´s, orders and chaos attacks and defend. Gods for chaos, neutrals, merchants and thiefs, orders so one.. examp ares, gaia, mercurius, zeus...
Reason and need to spend resourses.. and big fights even you are new'b you can be help whit fight, heal, spy, resourses so one.

Rolleyes
rainfall Wrote:pvp = chaos/neutral/order balance back. chaos and orders get loots from neutrals/merchants and orders, still need spend resourses in war and trade from neutrals. orders/neutrals shoud defend city´s from chaos raids fear of guards abandon from city. Admins support and quide whit quest´s, orders and chaos attacks and defend. Gods for chaos, neutrals, merchants and thiefs, orders so one.. examp ares, gaia, mercurius, zeus...
Reason and need to spend resourses.. and big fights even you are new'b you can be help whit fight, heal, spy, resourses so one.

Rolleyes

Needs work, but I like it.
Simple really. PVP school should be autosupplied. It helps the nubs learn the basics. Tourneys should mean you buy and/or use your own gear. (includes mana pots, scrolls, etc.) And scribes complain that their skill is becoming worthless? Start charging for those spellbooks. *takes a bow.* Big Grin
Those spellsbooks are to much easy the way they are atm, any caster drop a FULL spellbook ( thing I think should be changed).
Well I haven't really hunted yet, so that's news to me, but that should DEFINITELY be changed, methinks. :eek:
I think Just HIGH caster should drop the full spellbook, like the vamp books on IN (the red and green one).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8