Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Economy needs a fix Solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Taran Wrote:In fact, the weapons seem too rare so I have been thinking about at least making some of them easier to craft.

They arent really to rare, just people dont buy them atm.
Well I'm mostly talking about the lowest end weapons, they were supposed to be common. But maybe they aren't good enough for that.
Well its good for me since I´m back without money and skills, so obviously the gap between the old and new players will close this way... which is MORE IMPORTANT if you ask me than the economy and old skilled guys getting richer and richer
Silverwolf Wrote:dont lie to yourself, and infact I DONT EVEN CARE. YOU CAN HAVE 100 MILL BUDDY. but money doesnt buy skill unfortunately( i know i know its sad you cannot buy it, tough it out big boy) so that means youll always be a [SIZE="4"]LOSERRR.[/SIZE] a what? A LAAAA HOUUUUuuuu.... ZAAAA HERRRRrrrr !! k tks. gg glhf kk?

Gold isn't getting nuked, so you can give up on that sad effort. How old are you by the way? 13?

You're still a troll :/
Taran Wrote:We already have that actually.

To make certain custom weapons such as the Hall's Halberd, Black Widow etc. you have to go through tough dungeons to get a recipe and after that you have to collect the rare ingredients to craft the weapon.

In fact, the weapons seem too rare so I have been thinking about at least making some of them easier to craft.

That's awesome, you should leave them hard to make tho I think that once more people get on they wont be as rare.
Taran Wrote:Well I'm mostly talking about the lowest end weapons, they were supposed to be common. But maybe they aren't good enough for that.

The lionheart, serps tongue, bloodthing and other few are really weak sauce. I'm not even sure they're worth taking to the fight in PVM Wink. The top few are really good though, there is just no comparison though against the power and vanqs for those low level weaps. They look great but don't really have their own niche here...
Another problem is... weapons and armors almost never "disappear" off the server. Once they're made, they're either banked, worn/repaired, or the owner is PKed and they get stocked somewhere Wink. Being a PK on an active shard isn't that bad. You don't need any crafting skills and never need to hunt. The problem is that with so many GM smiths, for every set that gets subsumed by the PVP monster, a set is made to replace it. Set prices go down and there are too many sets on the market. Same goes for weaps.
not really.

adam, sapphire and daemon steel are still super rare and hard to mine/high priced.

same goes for black rock/oceanic

not to mention not that many ppl are GM in blacksmity either....I think like 4-5 more ppl gmed it since.

ppl r just pissed off they don't own that domain of stuff (ie pots/scrolls/ar), well news ppl thats wut happens when u get a lot of ppl on a shard lol. It's called competition, just because people are gaining it or have GM'ed it doesn't mean it's not hard it means that ppl actually spent time and now ur pissed off cuz someone else can craft it.
Silverwolf, I want to remind you that skills can vary... for you guys everything is PvP, I bet you dont have the skills to PvM as I or Rabbi does, or maybe getting items.

Skill is a very wide word.
oh I can pvm pretty good myfriend. I know all the tricks, all the spells and skills to gm. But its not something that I enjoy.

The way I look at it is, Id rather kill something REAL than something Spawned... Hense being a PVPER.

But If i need to get down and dirty PVMING, I'm a beast, Ill generate money fast enough... but see, pvming is all about having the best spawns, knowing which monsters drop what and when they respawn, so you know when to go back...

once you figure those out, its about how to kill him, with blades/poison/music/etc.. and Im damn good at healing/reflecting and running, so as i said, pvming isnt a problem for me.

all this being said. ill try to find out where this dude hunts and while im on ill try to make his life miserableBig Grin cause that's what I DOES. pvp!

PS: Skill is well needed in pvp, where as pvming also takes skill, but it's a different type of skill... pvming is easier to adapt because killing a monster is naturally the same here or on any other server, where as pvp is usually unique on different shards.
Silverwolf Wrote:all this being said. ill try to find out where this dude hunts and while im on ill try to make his life miserableBig Grin cause that's what I DOES. pvp!

That's not what you "does". You don't even play here. GH, GH, MA, recall. :/
Rabbi Samild Wrote:Gold isn't getting nuked, so you can give up on that sad effort. How old are you by the way? 13?

You're still a troll :/

Lol funny you ask me how old I am, i'm 21 actually. My question is what's your reading power at? a 5 year old? Where did I say anything about nuking money? lmao, I said I didnt care if you had 2x the money you had, because it wont change anything... Because you and I both know, your HARDCORE!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8