Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Economy needs a fix Solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Epistemology Wrote:What if we wiped items and left gold. Except for Rabbi's 55 million thats insane. Btw, didn't he get all that money by exploiting something that was eventually did away with?

Leave the wiping idead man, no wipe gona happen!

I say again, make crafters harder, only solution!

Like silverwolf said decrease the sucess chance on scrolls and pots gonna be really good!

smoke

Epistemology Wrote:Heres a concept.

What if we had a huge wipe, like everything is gone, and all the players who have put tons of time and energy into the shard when it was at its lowest get assigned statics when the new server launches and from that point on, no one is allowed to have statics, just the people who sacrificed all their old stuff?

I think that is a killer idea.

Epistemology Wrote:What if we wiped items and left gold. Except for Rabbi's 55 million thats insane. Btw, didn't he get all that money by exploiting something that was eventually did away with?

No get that ****ing idea out of your head, no items or money will be wiped. How about we just wipe your account, jesus christ enough with the spam were no having a wipe
smoke Wrote:No get that ****ing idea out of your head, no items or money will be wiped. How about we just wipe your account, jesus christ enough with the spam were no having a wipe

I am being very civil about this. Taran just said he would like to see more discussion about this. Maybe we should ban your forum account since you are impeding what is attempting to be a civil discussion. Only reason why I "spammed" was because I wanted to put the statement from my thread into this one seeing as this is the one Taran had posted in about discussing this issue. You are very rude by the way. I do believe I am allowed use this forum for game related discussion.
Smoke,

I would also appreciate it if you didn't respond to my replies as if you are the godsend to this forum as if your final word goes. I don't assume that about my ideas, why do you have to about yours. You think that because you and 5 "supa l337" guys don't want things to change that any idea inclining to it is erronious?

No matter what happens I will play on this shard. I was merely stating that so much more could be attained for the shard if we started with a clean slate. I think wiping everything and giving bad ass statics to those who sacrificed and ensuring them no one else would own a static would make it more valuable then any pile of gold or armors. Seeing as you guys probably are supa-GM all skills anyway it wouldn't be long before you were back on top again. It also might make the game more fun.

smoke

Try to play nice, ok?
/Taran
well taran said it: No wipes so I don't see why ur continuing this discussion, in this thread for that matter.

anyways ppl should contact each other and SET PRICES EQUAL on scrolls n stuff, this way everyone wins....
LudaKrishna Wrote:well taran said it: No wipes so I don't see why ur continuing this discussion, in this thread for that matter.

anyways ppl should contact each other and SET PRICES EQUAL on scrolls n stuff, this way everyone wins....

But you know thats impossible here.
well thats when u wait for the price chopper at his vendor, pk him and take his goods.
LudaKrishna Wrote:well thats when u wait for the price chopper at his vendor, pk him and take his goods.

Yea thats a possible solution. Rolleyes
bring all ur vendor friends, lol it's not hard.
LudaKrishna Wrote:anyways ppl should contact each other and SET PRICES EQUAL on scrolls n stuff, this way everyone wins....

lol, did you just say that.... what do we live in a utopian world or something lol...

first of all, whether its business in a video game, or IRL. you will not have everyone selling items for the same price. Because than the question stands, why should I buy it off of you when 20 other people are selling it at the same price.

There's always going to be a difference in prices, for all items, as it is the same in the real world. there wont ever be items selling for the same price, SPECIALLY scrolls/pots... someones going to want to take a little loss on their profit and make a few bucs.

so lets just get it outta our heads that contacting people and having prices set is a conclusion to this problem... it isnt...

making things harder to craft/ harder to produce will be the only answer. besides adding newer items.
Silverwolf Wrote:making things harder to craft/ harder to produce will be the only answer. besides adding newer items.

+1

You dont see people selling BW for near price cost like people do with scrolls and pots.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8