• Forum posts:65,190
  • Forum threads:5,776
  • Members:1,746
  • Latest member:Carinaa

Posted by: maka
01-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Forum: General
- Replies (105)

There is NO true sphere replicas out there on RunUO, IN:X will be the one and only. Now, some people do not know what you can do with RunUO so I'd like to explain to people that we got all the sphere features that you guys used to and still love. What we are going to do is to make a section on the page, similar to "Got Sphere?!", and visual show how we have all these features on IN:X.

What I want people to do is to write down what you used to love with sphere or your OLD shard, IN1 and TUS XUO, and we will try to visualize and show how we got these features on IN:X.

Post these things/features in this topic.

Print this item

Posted by: maka
01-10-2007, 09:41 AM
- Replies (13)

Do the vote guys! Lets make sure people know us before we open up the server, we all want that nice and peechy 200 players first weekBig Grin Do not worry about over voting, the vote link will tell you when and when you can't voteBig Grin

Print this item

Sup

Posted by: imported_Pelletier (whipperwirll)
01-10-2007, 08:25 AM
- Replies (4)

hey my feloow IN:R cant wait to see u on game hehe

out Genicide
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Print this item

Posted by: smoke
01-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Forum: Suggestions & Ideas
- Replies (18)

It's time to start start spearding the word to get people to come to IN:X so that way when the shard goes up we will have a good start and high playerbase! contact everyone on msn and tell them to register on the forums! Wink

Print this item

Posted by: imported_Reyn
01-10-2007, 04:44 AM
- Replies (12)

Word to my homies who died. :evil:

Print this item

Posted by: imported_LiquiD
01-10-2007, 02:20 AM
- Replies (60)

Hello Admin,

I was thinking into the whole IN:x name change issue. And i personally think we should have one chance in changing our names on the new server. Especially that XUO players were allowed at anytime to buy a name change deed that allows them to change there name whilst playing on the shard. Even if a pop up came up at the beginning or if we all started with one name change deed when we started. would be absolutely great.

Just something,

Thanks,

[Forsaken] Setep

Print this item

Posted by: imported_SombraX
01-10-2007, 12:12 AM
- Replies (3)

Hello to xuo.xs4all.nl/xin, this looks a great place to stay at! I hope we get to know each other interests and so, i'm interested in sports and music!
I'm looking forward to read your replies.

Regards,
A Bot..

XD! J/K

Print this item

Posted by: imported_Dramatic
01-09-2007, 11:49 PM
- Replies (6)

I Know its going to sound kind of noobish , but i cant get my damn signature working , i mean i enabled them in the CP options and the signature seems to work , either pics or words, but then it doesnt show

Print this item

Posted by: imported_Silverwolf
01-09-2007, 11:02 PM
- Replies (8)

I just think that its too dark im not feeling the colors and everytime i read it feels like my eyes are hurting lmfao...

I dont know if it's only me that feels this way but would be nice if the skin was a little lighter for the eyes, would be a lot more clearer thats for sure lol.

Thanks

Print this item

Posted by: imported_Cantin
01-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Forum: Britannia Times (Role Playing Only)
- Replies (25)

Our story for tonight begins with the neophyte mercenary Johan.
Let’s see where his destiny leads him and what his story will tell.

Thus it begins, hired mercenary, bound to my payers will. This relief I felt, no longer would I be to blame for my actions, all my bloodshed would be on my payer’s hands. The Mercenary Johan, I like the sound of it, and I can see the opportunity for me to earn a lot of money in this profession. My first payer’s first task was for me to write his past down onto parchment, he did not explain his intention behind this, but questioning him wouldn’t be wise.
He talks trivial, brutish or maybe even stupid, maybe a little better, but understanding what he says is hard, especially for me since I was well educated as a young lad. I’m glad he can’t read the common language well, I could essentially just write jokes about him….at least he pays well.

I have been writing on his story for a few days, and I must admit, he has seen some things that I still have a hard time believing. I think I will write some of it, the information and tales might become useful. The one thing that disturbs me the most is his unhealthy use of every curse word imaginary. Sometimes I hear him ramble on about me and my mother, father, goats and even llamas….I hope this will be done quickly and I can get another master and another task.

My boat sank, my treasure was gone. The gods [/color] (he calls them gods?)themselves be mocking me.

I met a fellow who share my thoughts of pillaging and murdering innocents as well as guilty. Eragon is his name. (Might be worth knowing who he is?) Already I have risen in ranks, I am a buccaneer now and we have shared loot of both gold coins and magical armor. He has taught me well and I have learned most of my magic abilities from him. Our guild’s headquarter is a castle with riches un-imaginary in size.[/color] (If I can get him drunk I might be able to see for myself).
(This is more personal nonsense but still intriguing)

I was once a son of a wealthy man, his beating and mocking of me was what the made me the laughing stock of my hometown, from this I learned not to trust or take heed of or to anyone’s opinion of me or my ideas. This took me awhile since no mere mortal can withstand endless ridicule. To this day I still consider this a weakness of my own. (Better remember this)

My father’s brutal ways is what made me brutal, I can’t count the number of times when I have been in bar brawls and fights, yet I haven’t been cursed enough to lose more than my pride on single occasions. Luckily I am not the sort that takes my pride for more than a reoccurring thing.

The damn pirate is getting on my nerves, he doesn’t trust my scribbling, and although he hasn’t noticed the few jokes I put in-between his serious story telling, he still looks suspicious as if he can sense I am not doing what I am being paid for. Maybe this is just how pirates are, but I still don’t like his eyes ogling me.

For the last month or so I have been fighting the scurge of the "landcrabs”. (his words for people who likes solid ground beneath their feet more than being on the ocean.) They are many and most of them are better at the magic arts than me, I have improved, but sea battles are still my best element to be in. One of these “landcrabs” is a worse opponent for me than the rest, I think is name is Alper, or that is what his friends call him. (From hearing what the pirate says, I can tell that he lost more fights than he has won, but he isn’t the best fighter to begin with, I have seen him duel this Eragon fellow. He is so bad that I might even be able to out do him.)

Later that evening, just when Johan had finished writing his Journal Cantin stepped into Johan’s room in the corner of the Pirate’s castle. Johan hastily tried to conceal his journal, but alas he was too slow. Sensing that the thing Johan was trying to hide was making him anxious, Cantin knew it had to be something he would want to have a look at.

Johan tried to fend Cantin off with by saying it was letters from his sick mom and that he had only tried to hide them so it wouldn’t influence his work. Cantin said if it was his mom he wouldn’t mind him looking at it since he has friends who are powerful healers.
Johan said it was a matter of honor and pride not to reveal his weaknesses, and so pulled his rapier from its sheath.
Cantin responded by paralyzing him and taking the journal from Johan’s frozen hands

Cantin turned the pages fast only glancing at the content, but stopped at the last entry.

C: “So ye be thinkin I be a worse warrior tha ye do ya ?!?! Ya pillow punchin, biscut lovin, boil infested, scumpond suckin pansy !!!”

C: “I don’t be as bad readin as ye believe, I just be thinkin me handwrittin be horrible”

J: “I only meant it as teasing, my mind sometimes wanders of on its own. I will work for free just as long as you keep me alive”

C: “Ye won’t be breathin fer long I asure ye, I be willin tha accept a lot from a puppy in tha trade as yerself, but tha be keelhauled be ye and knowin tha ye be wantin tha pirates treasure be a sure sentence tha death !”

And with that said, Cantin cut the mercenary dead where he stood as if he had been nothing more than a training dummy.

How will our feisty and foul mouthed pirate continue the writing of his memoirs ?
Will he beat Alper anytime soon ?
And is Pirate Headquaters really filled with that much loot ?

Follow the escapades of Cantin and the rest of the Pirates Crew members in THIS epic adventure.

I be wishin tha have a complete set of piratey cloths tha fit me, ye be knowin, tha robe, tha fancy shirt, tricorne hat, long pants and a pair of them fine boots, all should be worn pirates clothes (name them that?)

Print this item