Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its Time

It's time to start start spearding the word to get people to come to IN:X so that way when the shard goes up we will have a good start and high playerbase! contact everyone on msn and tell them to register on the forums! Wink

/sign =)

Odium Wrote:/sign =)

/sign mousepad Big Grin

Yeah, I was going to start posting so that people get into the "groove" and remember to spread the world.

i guess i beat you too the groove xddd

Calling back people from OLD OLD Novus hoaehaeha

SombraX Wrote:Calling back people from OLD OLD Novus hoaehaeha

ill do that too Big Grin

i think smokey have a few friends who will start to play again if IN:X goes well from XUO =), i myself have got my brother to play again =)

EDIT Part 1 of my post: I just hear 2 of my 3 cousins who were playing will return to IN:X after a break of uo for 2 years. I expect me littlest bro and my other cousin will follow in a few weeks, when it's up. GOOD news for me, getting people back again to play with. And this time i am sure we won't train them half.. I will try to get them in a best shape possible! That makes more chance in getting one of our old guilds back up (Defenders of Pride), Omni ur allways welcome. If we ain't starting Death Scythe again! Smile EDITED!

Also a few friends irl, do play on other shards. Like Redevil (Xuo1) did return back to his first server from 6 years ago again. Also Elleberation is saying he won't come back, i will try to change his mind.

I also will take care of some players like shadow, everton, dutchman, unkown one and some others. To get in touch with them again. Those players play on other shards or did quit! I also will try to get a hold at the guild.. Ichus .. The old xuo players have to known them still.

Odium Wrote:i think smokey have a few friends who will start to play again if IN:X goes well from XUO =), i myself have got my brother to play again =)

yeah i got about 7 if all goes well Wink

i tried to fix my cousin back (Arabian Psycho AKA Choni) but he is calling in to boot camp in about 2 weeks so that wont go well... but Maka FIX BACK VESPOLI AND CRAZYGEE OMG!!! and maybe Howie and Hunter and Rolflmao and teh other swedes :p

- regards, Fable

omg how i hated how crazygee ran when you tryed to gank him lol..