Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why are XUO and IN players at odds?

Canaris Wrote:When someone quits the shard because of a griefer that's a win for the griefer. Making a compromise for these people means they have lost.

Canaris words are of use within this game as in IRL!!

Making a compromise to merge different kind of stats/items, from so different kind of players had all this trouble within the same bag ...

I am not having the time to play at the present moment, but my wife decided to start from scratch and she enjoys it as much as she did on all other shards we played upon.

Reason for this is that we do not take anything for granted, and we enjoy to simply play the game as we see fit, basically to adapt to the circumstances.

You all should go back to the game and enjoy what you have now, a Dev Team is really hard to get, competent staff is even harder to grab, to trust someone after several years of back-stabbing is even harder when it comes to the time of Staff remodeling and acceptance of new members.

Facts are that Staff comes and goes, and the burden lays within those that started and supported the server/shard from the start ...

It's not easy, it's made out of free and spare time, it's free, consider it a gift and give it is own time to adapt and it will grow into what you may desire if discussed gently.

No one gains from the heat of battle, the compromise and gain between parts is only given upon discussed ideas, and no one besides both parts of a content are right Wink

It takes 2 stubborns to make one look bigger to the other Wink and we need to concentrate efforts on the merge of players and also to the consolidation of the Dev Team of this shard.
  • Make it free and depend on free developers, then make it's scripts (part of them) out in the open as a contest to improve or correct bugs ...

• Make it free and depend on a Dev Team of free devoted persons and give them the needed time (whatever it may be) to develope what it's needed ...

• Make it a business and depend of money hungry dev's looking out for easy profit without the real and devoted compromise to the community ...

My personal opinion goes 50 / 50 % to a new forum with script content to ingame premium contests trophy for the community to correct bugs or develop new and interesting scripts that may come to be needed, and to a free team of Dev's to the most intricate parts of the code and that should not be released.

This should be able to produce wonders within not only IN-X but also to the UO community!!

Sorry for being this long, but as I normally say we have the time at our own hands and we decide what to do with it, I prefer to enjoy the little things of life and take nothing for granted Wink

And with this I finish my initially slow to big post, thank you to those that cared to read it ...