Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Myrial Wrote:I'm not sure that this is working, since i saw a guy die to the gump yesterday, and he didnt turn criminal upon death? His body was still blue and i got crim taking ingots from it.

Yup, they dont always go grey! I did see him loot the corpse and rush outside, but ive also seen several other people die and stay on the floor BLUE!

IN1: Andrew / Andrew the Almighty (forums)
IN-X: Andrew, High Ranger [Rangers of the North]
[Image: siggie.jpg]

No, it's not working right at the moment.

Forgot to post that no update was done last week.

Taran Wrote:Forgot to post that no update was done last week.

That is actually good news because it most likely means that we don't have that much left to fix :] Good work fixing all the stuff you've already fixed Taran, you're the best! :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Taran, you're the best! :]

On the contrary, you are my love Wink

PS: Taran is good as a play thing when you're not around. Sorry Hate but I need to be satisfied :icon_twisted:

anyword on the ???

• Added new craftables to glassblowing

LudaKrishna Wrote:anyword on the ???

Forget about the ??? for a few weeks. It will return though Wink

• Added reward instrument for GMing bardic skills (music, provocation, peacemaking and discordance). Everyone that had GMd the bardic skills now has 99.9 in musicianship to be able to get the reward.
  • Names on growable plants are now more detailed
  • The skill required to craft a certain resource is now the same as the skill required to mine it.
  • Added a command to check everyone that GMd the bardic skills and then set musicianship to 99,9 for them so they can get their bard reward.
  • Fixed issue when buying keyring at tinkers it would display a key instead.

Awesome, thanks again Taran and team Smile

By the way, 'tribarrelcactus' should be written as 'tribarrel cactus' and 'campionflowers' should be written as 'campion flowers'. Ferns are OK and I don't know about the rest since I don't have them.

Yeah I know some names should have spaces in them, but it requires a new name system and I dont have time to script that right now.

No restart required today