Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Were there any updates done today? I'm just asking in case Taran was busy and didn't get around to posting the changelog.

No updates or restart. This Sunday server will be restarted though.

Alright thanks Taran Sad I was looking forward to something Smile

lol yeah sorry you will have to wait a few more days for that statue:p

Shade Wrote:lol yeah sorry you will have to wait a few more days for that statue:p

How do you know it's the statue I'm talking about hmm? Maybe I have a secret source and there's something big coming!!! Big Grin

Eighty Swords Wrote:Maybe I have a secret source and there's something big coming!!! Big Grin

And how would Shade not know about that something big? Wink

cuz he's not 80 LOLOL

Yankovic Wrote:And how would Shade not know about that something big? Wink

Maybe my secret contact slipped it by him or maybe he's pretending not to know to increase the interest from everyone Wink

LudaKrishna Wrote:cuz he's not 80 LOLOL

Say what?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Maybe my secret contact slipped it by him or maybe he's pretending not to know to increase the interest from everyone Wink

Say what?

your a weird kid, i think that's what he meant

• Added Dragon statue
  • Updated Weaving system: All rugs are now less difficult to make. Added 8 new rugs to the weaving menu
  • Weaver spools now have eight uses instead of five
  • Elven, Lunar, Undine and Dragon scalemail now have a slightly lower failrate
  • Failed response in AntiMacroGump will turn you into criminal and makes your body lootable.

Yes! My dragon statue is added Big Grin Thanks for the updates guys Smile By the way, there's a typo on the name. It says 'Dragon Frame', should be 'Dragon' (like how my other statue says 'Sea horse') or 'Dragon statue' (like how I remember it being on XUO).

Taran Wrote:
  • Added Dragon statue
  • Updated Weaving system: All rugs are now less difficult to make. Added 8 new rugs to the weaving menu
  • Weaver spools now have eight uses instead of five
  • Elven, Lunar, Undine and Dragon scalemail now have a slightly lower failrate
  • [B]
  • Failed response in AntiMacroGump will turn you into criminal and makes your body lootable.[/B]

I'm not sure that this is working, since i saw a guy die to the gump yesterday, and he didnt turn criminal upon death? His body was still blue and i got crim taking ingots from it.

Myrial [Nordborg City] - IN1