Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Odium Wrote:words words words Lunar! words words words Undine

That takes me back. Tongue Good ol' NOS. If only we could pull in the numbers that they did.

I dunno Wrote:Flashy armor

I'm not a big fan of having lots of flashy colors on low level armors personally. I think that the armor should look and perform better as it gets harder to mine and make.

Odium Wrote:example i would personally rather see hue 1154 [Image: 1154.gif] as ice armor hue. (it would have made a better silver hue but i like the silver color so i picked on ice instead)
[/COLOR]

I remember near IN end , they changed Ice hue to an White (not the one on your image but still white)...

I would like to see dwarven as a brown armor.

Edit: I think those posts need to be moved to the armor thread heheheh.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Dwarven should be implemented!! We dont have Brown armors, or do we?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:Dwarven should be implemented!! We dont have Brown armors, or do we?

Agreed for Dwarven...
And my ideas; a purple armor, vampire steel armor or near that color, old IN we have marble, wizard, reactive... and for ladys maybe some pinky armor... and at the end maybe outlined hues good....
Ahh maybe blizzard... Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We already have vampire steel armor

Adding a pink will just make Odium and Paulie happy.

I would like to see a purple like amethyst or something.

Dwarven is an okay armor but most brown armors literally look like a monkey rubbed feces on them.

Anyways, things take time so just be patient.

Yes, it takes time, we just had 2 implemented.
Dwarven color is so cool still. Or maybe a cool white one¿?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Kepi Wrote:Yes, it takes time, we just had 2 implemented.
Dwarven color is so cool still. Or maybe a cool white one¿?

I'd like to see reactive, amethyst and snow. Theres also some cool looking just normal colors like yellow, purple, etc. Would be neat to have one kind of armor you can dye with only normal dye tubs (not rare tubs). But you can only dye it once, so like if you dye it yellow, it cant ever be changed to some other color.

I'd like to see some non-plate armor. :< Some chain/ring, etc. Maybe even some of the stuff from later versions of UO. Adding more colors to simple plate doesn't really help that much for variety.

Sindern Wrote:I'd like to see some non-plate armor. :< Some chain/ring, etc. Maybe even some of the stuff from later versions of UO. Adding more colors to simple plate doesn't really help that much for variety.

Yeah the dragonscale stuff would be very cool. Is it not possible to smith chain/ring in whatever ig color you want?

FOUNTAINS for housing deco!

I'm on top of it!

PedroDiLara Wrote:FOUNTAINS for housing deco!

omg yes plz.
and elven beds etc.

New types of hides for leather & bone armor...

[Image: sigpicc123.png]