Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

• Changed the rewardGump that appears when you reach gm tailoring, blacksmith etc.
  • The RewardDyeTub Should now work without any flaws!! Wink remade the whole rewarddyetub script
  • Fixed corpse names so that it displays items
  • Removed a few warning messages.
  • Changed folded cloth display string.
  • Changed weapon anims, they should be good now.
  • Removed the question that it makes when u dclick a drink. Now it will just ask if its water.
  • Removed one of the two Axes from the vendor list.
  • fixed some sell/buymenu issues. on various mobbs.
  • Changed sytanx of a few files and changed the current reg stone a bit.
  • You can now always use your backpack, no matter if you are in an event or not.
  • Fixed the craft menu crash bug.
  • Fixed a crash bug (added by myself) with the NotorietyHandler.
  • Changed the vendor consume money code
  • Changed fighters, vendors and guards "base" karma.
  • Changed the murder/crim flag in each file that used it and added some notoriety updates. Also added a "base" karma value for monsters, vendors and animals.
  • removed that some base familiar creatures took up a taming slot when tamed, eventough im not sure if they even are tamable but if they are they will now not take a controlslot =)
  • made it so creatures of specific kinds like ophidiansdrones and terathanmages pixies and skeletons no longer attack each other.
  • removed the set karma in all Animals scripts like maka told me to, this will be set in notoriey instead.
  • resolved issue 294 on the tracker, animal mobiles such as horses etc now get flagged diffrent according to their karma. -
  • Changed to 100 each regents from the sell list.
  • changed the colour of items in their selllist and added 1 GP to the arrows cost.
  • changed a bug with dices that i commited earlier now they should work fine.
  • added a target when using TinkerTools, you have to target, ironingots,boards,logs,bolaballs,clockframe or a keg, if not you get a message saying cant use this on that!
  • added a message if you try to doubleclick on a dice from out of range. "you are to far away to use this"
  • changed the timer on the lottery system, so it now only presents next time of draw each hour. also changed the hue on the text to gray.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]the vendor consume money code is changed in a way so Staff nolonger can buy items from vendors for free.
---

The notoriety script is totaly remade by maka in a way so everything is based on karma. corpses monster animals players etc. but also in a way so it checks murder counts first, so the priority dont get screwed.

so a player will be red if he have:
5kills or if he have less than -7999 karma (you turn karma red at -8000 karma)

a player will turn karma grey at -2000 karma.

animals works like this:
101 or more karma = blue
100 to -799 karma = grey (can be attacked without guards interfeering)
-800 or less karma = red.
---

The remade rewarddyetub is remade so that it only works for the person who got it
---

tried to explain some of the changes that might have seemed blurry, if you got mroe questions about the changes ill promise ill try to explain them aswell =)[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Can karma greys/reds be attacked freely in-town or can they be guard-whacked?

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Valas Wrote:Can karma greys/reds be attacked freely in-town or can they be guard-whacked?
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Karma Red ppl counts like murderers, guards can be called on them.
Karma Grey ppl can be attacked in town, but you can not call guards on them.

But if you are criminal (also Grey) Guards can be called on you.[/COLOR]

holding hands <3

who loves updates? Smile

odium Wrote:Karma Grey ppl can be attacked in town, but you can not call guards on them.

But if you are criminal (also Grey) Guards can be called on you.

hold on, now you've confused me... first you say you can't call guards on karma grey people, but then you can call them on criminal grey people. so you can be grey for 2 different reasons, and only one of them can have guards called on them?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Exactly Pande

Pande, yepp. Then it's possible to mix the colors in option, and make two different colors for them, if you want it that way.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]sorry all, i did write players turn karma grey at -4000 karma in my earlier post, however thats not the case, players will turn karma grey at -2000 karma.

did also update my earlier post.[/COLOR]Cry

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
The notoriety script is totaly remade by maka in a way so everything is based on karma.
[/COLOR]

so were going to act like buddhists and/or indian ppl now huh? ;p
karma, the way of climbing the ladder :o

- regards, Fable

hehe if you want to se it that way Tongue. no maka remade it because on sphere was most things based on karma =)

holding hands <3

ooh, didnt know that accually =o

- regards, Fable

Define "Everything is based on karma"

does that mean cheaper prices for higher karma people?

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]