Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Same here :/!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Quote:Hiro: Is Akara a NPC?? Because Ive tracked all over Vesper and I havent found him/her!
80: I can't find her either
Hiro: Same here

LOL you already said you couldn't find her :p counting yourself twice or what? Smile

My bad, tought it was other post Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

It's ok, we'll just keep going on thinking you're crazy Smile

Fixed the name issue on Akara, should be easy to find now.
Sorry about the typo.

Was it a really bad typo like axrfhasiudhblibaa? Because I don't remember anything looking like Akara lol. I'll take another look tonight Smile

Akara, found it but nothing happens when I click it.!
Its just standing there, not selling anything, not answering anything... How i get information about the quest??

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

her trigger keyword is "hail" I forgot to add more to the list, which I will do at a later date.

As for the typo, it actually wasn't pulling up her .npc file as I used / instead of \ by accident... which meant she just had some random npc name.

Silly Shade, tricks are for kids!! Big Grin I'll try to give this a try later tonight Big Grin

Good job with the new updates by the way.

i find akara, its npc-healer

Taran Wrote:
  • Made some adjustments to the Shapeshifter

Wich was those adjustments?
I dont noticed nothing.

They were rather minor adjustments. Just slowly working out some kinks in the script.