Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

just making sure.. using axe on a log to create a board does not give you any sort of skill gains...? and there's 100% success rate of changing logs to boards..?

Added ghost ship and mystic fishing net.
Can this be explained a bit more please?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Quote:You can now walk over players if you have 10 or more stamina.
Best news ever. Smile

Forgot to change existing flame strike scrolls, fixed now.

Using axe on a log will not give you any gains and you always have 100% chance of turning them into a board no matter what your skills are.

A new mobile has been spawned in some places that have a chance of dropping a mystic fishing net. Use this net in the sea and you will get a nice surprise Smile

Taran Wrote:Forgot to change existing flame strike scrolls, fixed now.

It wasn't just on flame strike scrolls. It was also on my greater heal and lightning scrolls. Didn't check the rest since I don't have but my guess is it's there. Really only gate travel needed to have it added but it got added to them all lol.

According to the scripts only the flame strike scrolls had "scrolls" after them, the rest didn't. Not sure how you have greater heal scrolls and lightning scrolls that have two "scrolls" after the name.

Taran Wrote:According to the scripts only the flame strike scrolls had "scrolls" after them, the rest didn't. Not sure how you have greater heal scrolls and lightning scrolls that have two "scrolls" after the name.

This is how my scrolls look Smile the flame strikes r fixed but "Greater Heal Scroll Scrolls, Magic Reflect Scroll Scrolls, Lightning Scroll Scrolls"

hehe maybe you looked too fast?

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Yeah I did, fixed after next restart. I'll have to remember to change all existing scrolls as well.

Cool idea of the ghost ship. So easy and good cash Wink!
I was like WTF! when I first saw it.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

any update on stealing?

Stealing will be enabled this Sunday.

Oh la la... can we have any pre-release details like what you can/can't steal?