Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Means that if you manage to run behind a wall or far enough when something is using a breath attack, you won't get hit by it anymore.

Malik Wrote:Means that if you manage to run behind a wall or far enough when something is using a breath attack, you won't get hit by it anymore.

and rabbi just peed himself.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

In stone crafting menu there is some type of stones we see.. but we are only useing; normal, shadow, valorite and golden stone... ll you add other type of stones?? (and i wonder, use all mineing colors Cool)

And carpets we can make max 3x3 carpets type... ll you add some more types and big carpets??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nasir Wrote:and rabbi just peed himself.

I... I... I... don't know what to say... I mean... I've never peed so much Confusedurprised:

• Removed Youthful Treasure Maps from loot.
  • Fixed an issue with loots
  • Increased chance of crafting plate
  • Increased overall chance of creating exceptional items
  • If something dies in deep water it will sink shortly after the last item is looted.
  • Rare dyetubs now cost 250k instead of 500k
  • Rare dyetubs are no longer personal, you can sell and/or trade them. Reward dyetubs you get from GMing tailoring are still personal though.
  • Stacked weapons and clothes now display the proper amount.
  • Smelting stacked daggers now consume just 1 dagger instead of the whole bunch.
  • You can no longer equip stacked weapons and clothes.
  • Anatomy will now display a gump like Animal Lore when GM Anatomy and targeting humanoid NPC's
  • Changed AR values of crafted shields.
  • Updated to RunUO SVN version 312
  • Cleaned up BaseCreature.cs
  • Seedboxes no longer display a new gump when moved. They can now be used by anyone even when they are locked down in a house and they can now only display 1 gump
  • Shrunken mobiles now only display amount of tamers if the mobile is tamable
  • Vampires' hair no longer counts as an item
  • Cleaned warnings
  • Bear Rugs can now be crafted through the weaving system
  • Fixed an issue with painted images in the Collector's Quest
  • Changed appearance of neutral shield to bronze shield instead of heater.
  • Converted existing level 0 treasure maps to level 1 and moved their treasure locations from Haven to accessible locations.
  • Removed craft gump after crafting potions by double clicking reagents.
  • Fixed duplicate error message when crafting potions.
  • Plant mobiles now drop fertile dirt and earth elementals drop a little more.
  • Made a new fix for ElvenBow skillmod bug.
  • Fixed issue with potion kegs that would make stackable potions disappear. Also, fixed keg coloring that was broken.

Holy cow. Nice week! Big Grin Thanks for the myriad fixes!

Epic, just epic. You guys put in a ton of work on this one! You should mainpage it taran Big Grin

I noticed you guys made an update to make seedbox accessable from lockdown position? Would it be possible to allow co-owners of house or people with keys to access plants from the locked down positon. Its kinda a pain to unlock every one, put in pack, then put it back and lock down again. But house owner can just dclick while its locked down in house.

Jiraiya Wrote:Epic, just epic. You guys put in a ton of work on this one! You should mainpage it taran Big Grin

I noticed you guys made an update to make seedbox accessable from lockdown position? Would it be possible to allow co-owners of house or people with keys to access plants from the locked down positon. Its kinda a pain to unlock every one, put in pack, then put it back and lock down again. But house owner can just dclick while its locked down in house.

But just co-owners or who have keys. I dont wanna have to move all plants to a secure room like I had to do with the seedbox Sad .

EDIT: I noticed the rare dye tubs are now 250k like on changelog, but on pvp stone it still 7 tourney tickets and 7 tourney ticket is 500k Sad, can down it to 3 tourney ticket so it go be the same price as in cash.

Seeing money anyone can have by hunting BUT Tickets you need to win torny to get.
So I think it had to be 2 torny ticket cause it hard get 2 of those tourny ticket than 250k.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Taran Wrote:
  • Removed craft gump after crafting potions by double clicking reagents.

Seems it changed bs menu too.
Now I click on what I wanna craft and after I sucefull craft the item the menu dont come and I have to dbclick on the metal again to make the gump come back.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Seems it changed bs menu too.
Now I click on what I wanna craft and after I sucefull craft the item the menu dont come and I have to dbclick on the metal again to make the gump come back.

Yea, it messed up smithing menu.

Ryuuku Wrote:EDIT: I noticed the rare dye tubs are now 250k like on changelog, but on pvp stone it still 7 tourney tickets and 7 tourney ticket is 500k Sad, can down it to 3 tourney ticket so it go be the same price as in cash.

Seeing money anyone can have by hunting BUT Tickets you need to win torny to get.
So I think it had to be 2 torny ticket cause it hard get 2 of those tourny ticket than 250k.

nah, 4-5 tour tickets is good. cause its easy to get tickets. just collect them from rep tours and so on an u got urself a whole bunch soon enough Wink

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:nah, 4-5 tour tickets is good. cause its easy to get tickets. just collect them from rep tours and so on an u got urself a whole bunch soon enough Wink

Takes me 2-4 hours to farm up 250k. In 6 weeks theo, sam, and myself together have not even gotten enough team ticks to get 3 tour tickets. Not really sure what else there is to say about it, other then the value alone of ticks makes it cheaper to cash the ticks in and buy it then buy it from the stone with ticks even at 4-5. Isnt the point to make tickets worth more as tickets instead of gold? Ya know, make tournies rewarding for pvpers etc.