Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Fixed so that harvesting and and crafting aborts other skills (including themselves).

what does that mean???

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

It means if you're using a skill (say animal taming) and you try to mine or craft something, then your animal taming skill will cancel. This is how it was in Sphere and you should only be able to use one skill at a time.

so you can't hide and tailor?

Not if you try to do it at the same time. But you can hide, and then do tailoring.

If you are trying to use a skill that has a delay or a timer, the timer will be aborted if you try a harvest/craft skill. Eg, if you use animal taming, and if you are not done taming the animal, crafting a pot would abort your taming. If you use a non craft/harvest skill while trying to tame you will get a message "You must wait to preform another action". You can/will fail the skill if you tab or get hurt.

yes you can hide and tailor or hide and mine.

you cant mine when your trying to hide tough. but once your hidden your no longer using a skill Big Grin

edit:
lol, now i noticed it had been answered already severaltimes Tongue. well better to get 3 answers than 0 i guess =)

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

i seem to remember being able to hide and perform logging, mining, and i know tailoring (the char had to hide so i could see the bandana in order to pick it up), in fact i think Maka alludes to having this ability in another post
maka Wrote:Most of the time my miner actually went a days without even having to recall from players, since it was mining stealthed. It also restocked on regs.

Most of my "evil" macros are from TUS XUO, though I did have some on RunXUO (not my version).

i agree that most skills were one at a time but i think hiding was an exception, or maybe i'm just not reading it right. thank you for your consideration in this matter.

regards, carl

[Image: frank_frazetta_thesilverwarrior1.jpg]
CRY HAVOC!!! and let slip the DOGS OF WAR!!

hmm you did not read my post i think carl.

What maka said is still possible. You can Hide and then when you are hidden then you can recall. you can not hide and recall before you are hidden tough.

You will still be able to do tailoring when you are hidden, but you will have to hide first.

use skill hiding.
you have hidden yourself well balbabla
start mining.

that will work great.

if you however do like this:

use skill hiding.
start mining
you will get a message you was interuppted and will start mining instead of hiding.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

actually i misread it. i got it now though, hide first then one can perform another skill.

yup Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Changed explosion potion counter to grey color
  • Added a message to wands when they cant be used and fixed so you can use them without regs.
  • Changed so magic arrow, flamestrike and fireball explode potions.
  • Huge RunUO 2.0 update, over 200 files, a few thousand changed lines.
  • Tweaked skillgain
  • Pits rune count changed, now it will start at 5
  • Resolved some tinkering craftgumps message issues same with alchemy shrink and mana pot issue. On tinkering i added a message explaning what resource you need for a tinkering trap. Mana and shrink potions now says the right amount of reagents also have a name of what reagent thats needed.
  • Tweaked damage on some weapons
  • Fixed so order guilds are allies and chaos guilds are allies by default.
  • Found some more names to change the first capital letter on
  • Added ScrollTransformer from XUO
  • More changes to loots
  • Changed XmlQuestNPC so they are karma blue
  • Resolved tinkertraps major issue
  • Added animation on fletching after each item quality message on play ending effect.
  • Fixed mobs dropping double loot
  • Removed the text "normal" from leather and bone armors
  • Fixed some issues with the bulletinboard. Still not working properly (only last post shows). This will get fixed when we update to the latest RunUO version.
  • Changed resgate so you don't get a gump when trying to res, it will instead res you immediately
  • Fixed so runes dont change colors depending on which map you mark them in.
  • Added delay to Snooping.
  • Changed passive eval gain on casting spells to the end of the spell.
  • Fixed a issue when taming a recently released animal

Hurray!
Nice one Taran and all the others Big Grin