Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

• When counselors broadcast it will now display "Counselor" before the name
  • You can no longer steal while using the pitsrune
  • [Bomberman] Added a gamestone. - No more xmlspawners for bomberman!. New upgrade: Kickbombplacer - You can now kick bombs over stones. New upgrade: Spreadspeed - Increases the speed of the bomb explosion.
  • Added some nice stuff to the ??? Monster - Soon you will know who or what he really is!
  • Fixed typos in the carpentry menu
  • Added boats to the carpentry menu
  • Added new hues, download hues.mul here
  • Added new log/board-types: Oak, Ash, Yew, Heartwood, Bloodwood, Frostwood. You need to download the new hue file from the website to be able to see the correct colors.
  • Boards are now counted in the carpentry crafting menu.
  • Created BaseBoard and BaseLog.
  • Fixed name issue with Mandrake Root
  • Turning logs into boards now display a message and makes a backpack sound. Also, added new animation for when mounted.
  • SpeechLog now also logs the following: The region of the mobile, guildchat including the name of the guild, partychat including private messages. And in case of a private message to who it was send.
  • Counselors can now listen to partychat and guildchat
  • Added the new hues to AllowedColors
  • Remade the speechlogging script, it now uses less resources.
  • For staff: Added a GoLocation property to the RegionControl. The .go <regionname> command will now send the mobile to the Point3D set in the GoLocation property.
  • You can no longer mark runes in Green Acres or recall to Green Acres.
  • The .on command now shows the right amount of total players online (staff is excluded). Note: It seems this fix didn't work and instead it will now show less players in the gump. Will be fixed on next restart
  • When entering the world you now see the correct amount of players online (excludes staff)
  • For staff: Added a prop to items: UnStealable
  • Fixed issue with players' skill titles not displaying properly.
  • Bomberman, Capture the Flag and Deathmatch now only handle player deaths when a game is running for better use of resources.
  • Added an experimental rating system
  • When you get ressed in ctf and die again within 30 seconds, you will not get ressed automatically in a few seconds.
  • Added 3 new mobiles
  • Corrected an issue with an existing mobile

Awesome work Taran and team! I see the 50 monkeys with 50 typewriters finally did something Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:Awesome work Taran and team! I see the 50 monkeys with 50 typewriters finally did something Smile

We hired 50 more monekys to make them work hard.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Awesome work Taran and team! I see the 50 monkeys with 50 typewriters finally did something Smile

Nah. Shade learned to copy paste code =]
And I finally did some stuff ;p

Can others types of log be used as regular logs??
Example, can I make a club with 3 ash logs?

And how much lumberjack you need to each log?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Here's what I understand of the log system and the scripters can correct me if I'm wrong:

Recommended skill level for getting rarer logs is 100.0 (GM).
You can get these logs at lower skill levels, but the chance is extremely small.
You can get any type of log from any tree.
You can use any type of log to craft anything in the carpentry menu.
Only certain items receive new colors. (Containers, Furniture, and wooden shields).
Items that do not receive color function normally. (weapons, parts, etc.)
Razor treats colored logs the same as non-colored ones.

In order to craft with colored logs, you select the type of log to use from the bottom left-hand corner of the AoS crafting window, much like when you choose the ingot type for smithing.

Incase anyone was looking for some confirmation on some of the points Eru said...

Recommended skill level for getting rarer logs is 100.0 (GM).
-Boooo

You can get these logs at lower skill levels, but the chance is extremely small.
-Out of about 300 logs that I harvested yesterday I got 3 oak (I have 65-70 lumberjacking)

You can get any type of log from any tree.
Didn't notice the name of the tree that I got the Oak logs from, but what I did notice is that not all wood from a tree will be the same type. For example I got oak and ordinary logs from the same tree. So it's not like mining where each tile is all one type of ore.

Razor treats colored logs the same as non-colored ones.
Agreed.

It would have been nice to also have elven and noxious logs like we had back on XUO like I brought up in a suggestion not long ago. Oh well, nice add to keep the crafters happy Smile good work staff.

Quote:Fixed name issue with Mandrake Root

After killing some monsters/buying reg bags, I again have some MR that won't stack with other MR. This didn't happen with any other regs though.

Fixed the stacking issue with Mandrake root.

My BP reagents won't stack also. And old gh scrolls doesn't stack with new ones. Name on old ones has been changed, however they still don't stack:/

I already changed the names on both those items globally so they are the same, if they still won't stack then there's not much I can do I'm afraid.

Oak logs arent rare, they suck.
The ´rare´ ones are Frostwood, Bloodwood and Heartwood if im not mistaken.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

• No need for logging guildchat commands anymore since it's logged as speech instead.
  • Fixed an issue with a mobile
  • Removed some console messages when starting the server
  • Identical region names are now allowed
  • The webstatus page will now display the region a player is in if he/she isn't hidden. Testing this for a week to see how it goes.
  • For staff: When using .go to a region that the GoLocation has not been set on you will go to the regioncontroller
  • For staff: HearAll now display guildchat and partychat as well. Changed hue to regular speech to the player's speechhue. EventSink is now only called when the command is used for less resource usage.
  • For staff: Added some more words to ignore for hearall, made it easier to add new words
  • Commodity deeds now display the correct font when singleclicking it.
  • Some more changes to WebStatus.cs
  • Fixed a bug where you could not craft furniture out of ash boards. That also fixed another bug where the furniture would get the wrong name.
  • When choosing stealing on the skill bonus stone it no longer displays a warning that the skill isn't enabled.
  • Fixed a bug where you sometimes would say *Chop Chop* even if the creature you tried to carve couldn't be carved.
  • When doubleclicking or targeting ingots the craftmenu will now automatically choose the resource of the selected ingot.
  • Fixed message issue with plants
  • Kegs are now recolored if it got emptied through the seedgump.
  • Fixed font issue with treasure maps.
  • Fixed an issue with CTF not auto-ressing due to a previous change.
  • You now gain fame when killing someone in duelstones
  • Rackham the Pirate now drop felucca maps instead of trammel maps.
  • Added new mobile: Fighting****