Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

balron bone ar?

- regards, Fable

Dragonscales.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I wanna see lots of new craftables. Message boards. Samurai empire deco. Elven deco. Fountains and big statues. etc. etc. etc.

Great work Taran and company! Two questions on the latest updates:

Taran Wrote:You can now only stack daggers with the same magical properties.

-This should also apply for different qualities too, no? As of right now I can still stack exceptional daggers with non exceptional daggers. So when I go to sell they all sell as one type. The other problem here is how would I remove specifically an exceptional dagger from a mixed stack?

Taran Wrote:Exceptional crafted weapons without maker's mark will now display "Exceptional".

-Should it be the same thing for tailoring as well? Right now it's not. I make an exceptional bandana and it just says 'bandana' when I click on it.

Oops I forgot the quality, only checked the damage and accuracy. Fixed for next update

Also, fixed clothes so they display exceptional even when not marked.

Great stuff Taran! Thanks.

Make Fishing Nets and Treasure Maps Stackable.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Ryuuku Wrote:Make Fishing Nets and Treasure Maps Stackable.
I like the fishing nets being stackable idea, but treasure maps could be troublesome since they all have different locations on them and must be targeted to use. :<

Sindern Wrote:I like the fishing nets being stackable idea, but treasure maps could be troublesome since they all have different locations on them and must be targeted to use. :<

Yea Good Point, I dont tought about the locations on map Tongue ,

Also a note to staff about finshing net: We got 3 types of fishing nets Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Sindern Wrote:I like the fishing nets being stackable idea, but treasure maps could be troublesome since they all have different locations on them and must be targeted to use. :<

Yeah thats the problem. But I wish local maps were stackable at least, I mean you only make them for macroing cartography Big Grin

You can use blank scrolls for making maps also. :3

Whether you use a blank map or a scroll, you still end up with a local map. Er.. am I wrong on this? I confess I didnt mess with cartography very much.