Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Taran Wrote:
  • Added 2 new ores, Fire and Havoc (check mining/smithing tables on website for more info)

FIRE *.* .... I waited for you so long .....S2

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Cool, I almost have full sets of both ^^!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Fire, great.

Havoc? Wtf?
Why add another red set? Theres already bloodrock and daemon steel AND red extreme, why add a new armor that looks almost identical to ones we already have?
This was a very dumb armor to add, sorry. I dont think anyone even requested it. :/
There are a quite a few primary and secondary base colors that we have 0 armor types of.

Needs moar green/brown.

brown? ew

green? coming right up!

i can see 3 green armors that we already have,

old copper, verite and aqua....
not another one imo.

would make it 4 red and 4 green sets.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

I say we add Shade Armor which changes to a different shade of green every 5 minutes!

Aqua is more blue I say.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]then your color blind imo Smile how about a yellow armor? no haxx l33t yellow but pure simple yellow. Could be made from killing dragons and cut them to get their scales along with some leather or w/e and then crafted (so no not like xtreme still would require atleast blacksmithing to craft). id call it Lunar! Smile Or a Brownish/gray/black dragon armor.

but tbh pure yellow looks so sweet on armor!

or purple pure simple purple no leet haxx0r purple. That could be crafted from killing special purple undeads Skeletons/lichlords etc deep in dungeons and then grab their bones and then craft the armor out of their bones.

And pure purple skeletons etc also looks sweet id call the armor Undine [/COLOR]

holding hands <3

Exactly odium, yellow, purple, white, there are lots of colors we have none of, or only 1 of. Btw I wouldnt call aqua blue either, things like aqua, opiate, wizard, they are hard to call and kinda sit in their own slot in my mind anyway, not really assoicated with any other color. With an armor like oceanic or mytheril, you can quite clearly associate those to blue. But two tones like aqua, its too difficult to call for me.

I remember a few people asking for Amethyst, and when I looked at the color it was awesome. We have no purples at all. Yellow is the same, although fire is sorta yellow, it again falls into that two tone category where it just is what it is.

Anyway my point is, if you guys are only adding a few new armors, I think the last thing any of the players would ask for is another red, especially one that looks SO much like daemon steel / red extreme. I'm not saying its not a nice color, I think it looks quite sexy, but if theres only 4 ig types added another red might have been a bad choice, just considering only diversity of the armor colors.

However if theres like 8 new ig types going in, then ignore everything I've just said because its irrelevant.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]i have like 46 times checked aqua now and its clearly green for me maybe i need to get my eyes fixed ?!?!!

pure yellow cant be compared to fire Smile the regular yellow hue the one u can get with a regular dyetub and dyes Smile it looks fr3king sweet on a armor!

no more leet haxxed colors!

why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly![/COLOR]

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly![/COLOR]

Amen to that. *cough* *cough*

What do u mean leet haxxed colors though? You mean anything above 1000 I take it?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]flashy mixxed hues! everything above 100(?) (stuff u cant use regular dyes to create or very close hues to makable ones, such as mythril,verite,bloodrock are ok eventough they cant be created with dyes.)

if i had to agree on a flashy armor it be a sparkle one! id call it universe or milkyway! nah but seriously tough i like clean easy on the eye hues.

example i would personally rather see hue 1154 [Image: 1154.gif] as ice armor hue. (it would have made a better silver hue but i like the silver color so i picked on ice instead)

this is my PERSONAL feeling, toughts and ideas. if IN-X go ahead and add more flashy armors ill still stand there fighting for its right to exist![/COLOR]

holding hands <3