Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Jiraiya Wrote:Takes me 2-4 hours to farm up 250k. In 6 weeks theo, sam, and myself together have not even gotten enough team ticks to get 3 tour tickets. Not really sure what else there is to say about it, other then the value alone of ticks makes it cheaper to cash the ticks in and buy it then buy it from the stone with ticks even at 4-5. Isnt the point to make tickets worth more as tickets instead of gold? Ya know, make tournies rewarding for pvpers etc.

good point, well just buy them and save ur tickets for other things Big Grin ?? :o
i got like 5 tour tickets (not team) without rly putting much effort into it. well, im not to bad at pvp, and ive allways had luck with me so.. :p

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:good point, well just buy them and save ur tickets for other things Big Grin ?? :o
i got like 5 tour tickets (not team) without rly putting much effort into it. well, im not to bad at pvp, and ive allways had luck with me so.. :p

Atm if you is good or not at pvp dont make much diference, after you come back how much events you see???

If Im not wrong We dont had more than 10/15 events in the last 2 months. So even if you win all the last events the max you gonna do is 1 tour tick and 3 team tick. Sad Cry

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

• Reverted alchemy double-click change that messed things up.
  • You can now use either chaos, order or neutral shield no matter if your guild is chaos or order. If your guild is neutral you can still only use the neutral shield though.
  • New starting skill system. You now get to choose 3 skills to begin with, ranging from 55-100 points depending on the skill. Existing players will be able to boost their skills as well with a skillstone in pits.
  • Added Brazier, Tall Brazier, and Magic Crystal Ball to the tinkering menu
  • You can now dye chaos, order and neutral shields

Minor issue with the braziers added that will be fixed on next reboot. An item requirement in the tinkering menu says "miscellaneous" but really its kindling.

Very sorry about that as I rushed through adding it without properly testing it.

btw what does Magic Crystal Ball do?

if it's just a deco item i don't think i would spend 5 adam ingots and power crystal on it :/

It acts like a magic eight ball...

ask it a question, touch it a bit and get an answer

• Fixed a typo in the tinkering menu
  • Changed starting location to new pits
  • Fixed an issue where the server could crash when doubleclicking equipment storage to get your equipment back. Happened if a stored item was missing (due to wipes etc.)
  • Braziers are now movable on creation
  • Wall sconce and wall torch are now craftable through tinkering.

Taran Wrote:
  • Reverted alchemy double-click change that messed things up.

When I finish a potion the gump dont come back again its a minor issue, but before I could make a macro like

GumpResponse(Button16) (depending on potion)
Wait for Gump

So it was all I used to need to make my potions, now I need to add 2 more lines and change one.

Double Click (mortar Pestle)
Wait for Gump
GumpResponse(button16) (depending on potion)
Pause 10 sec ( depending the potion)

So it not a big problem add the two initial lines, but is annoying counting the pause time for the potion I want.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!

Or you could make a macro just doubleclicking the reagent. But still you will have to use a Pause command in my opinion the way it is now is prefered over the gump allways showing after success/fail.

Ginz Wrote:Or you could make a macro just doubleclicking the reagent. But still you will have to use a Pause command in my opinion the way it is now is prefered over the gump allways showing after success/fail.

When you dbclick the reg you automatic make the stronger potion, not a problem with Heal, Cure or Str, but for poison its a problem cause its make Deadly Poison. And How you said still have to use pause.

I dont know if its prefered, but I dont see the problem with the gump showing if it just need a click to close, also with the last changes you cant make potions while in combat, I just saw problem when you was in combat and the gump shows up but now it dont happen anymore.

I don't like when gump appear after you made potion. Its not a problem with other craftables, since almost always everyone making em while AFK. But I make potions while ganking also, I mean, i can stand in ocllo and wait for someone to jump and mix potions meanwhile, and when he'll jump ill loose him. This gump always annoyed me to be honest.

• Changed the appearance of the knight and king in battle chess
  • Ancient Slime loot updated
  • Fire Lord strength and loot updated
  • Added 2 new ores, Fire and Havoc (check mining/smithing tables on website for more info)
  • Updated Pitsrune to new location
  • PvP Reward stone has been updated with new ticket prices
  • You can now only stack daggers with the same magical properties.
  • Interior Decorator nudge up has increased.
  • Exceptional crafted weapons without maker's mark will now display "Exceptional".