Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Taran Wrote:
  • Animals can now be tamed no matter how many masters they have had before.

Couldn't disagree with this one more. But if your goal is having everyone easily GM taming on the shard, then you've just ensured it.

Regards.

well i agree with rabbi, usefull skills should became harder to evolut... but i agree with the remove of pits, that will put people running all over the map and not only in 4 cities... =)

Rodas

• Animals can now be tamed no matter how many masters they have had before.
  • Fixed a rare anti macro crash
  • ItemID (previously armslore) will now display "It has a slight magical aura" if the item is newbied or blessed.
  • RareDyeTub is now usable by guildmembers and no longer movable by anyone but the owner or >= counselors.
  • ProfanityProtection is now a lot smarter and removes words instead of blocking speech entirely.
  • Doors now require Line of Sight to use
  • Sheep now have a 5 second delay on sheering.
  • Everyone that participated in killing the champion spawn now gets rewarded with gold and even items in their backpack depending on how much damage they deal.

Quote:Sheep now have a 5 second delay on sheering.

FGSFDS

It now takes, instead of 5 minutes to shear sheep, 40 EFFING MINUTES. >_<

Taran Wrote:
  • Doors now require Line of Sight to use

Damnit!

Stop nerfing LOS on doors! Big Grin

I see what you did there, holy man.

Taran Wrote:
  • RareDyeTub is now usable by guildmembers and no longer movable by anyone but the owner or >= counselors.

Sadly a issue have come up with this change. Reward dye tubs do no longer work if your not in a guild. (your not able to doubleclick on them even if your the owner)

So for now you have to be in a guild to use your rewarddyetub. This will most likely be changed asap or at next server reboot (sunday).

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Doors now require Line of Sight to use

100% against that ...

Rodas

Odium Wrote:Sadly a issue have come up with this change. Reward dye tubs do no longer work if your not in a guild. (your not able to doubleclick on them even if your the owner)

So for now you have to be in a guild to use your rewarddyetub. This will most likely be changed asap or at next server reboot (sunday).

I'm going to gm my tailor this week and go need to wait a week to use the tub, grrrrrr....cant fix it in the midle of week or before friday Sad

I dont like the things with door too although it make sence how can u close a door with something bethween or from far....unless it is of remote control, That I dont believe that it is lol Big Grin

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Quote:Sheep now have a 5 second delay on sheering.

You're going to make us earn our money? :eek: What is this shard coming to?

Even though it negatively effects me, I'm glad you did it. It was just way to easy before

snkid Wrote:Doors now require Line of Sight to use

100% against that ...

[Image: thedoorsgl2.jpg]

OH ****ING NOES!

lol.signature.

I think it's funny that I can open the door to my house from like 4 arms lengths away, yet I have to stand directly on it to close it. Tongue