Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Taran Wrote:Yeah remove trap works, but not on high level traps.

It works but i have 0.0 Remove Trap skill, when i train this skill it is not increasing... and cant teach any vendor... Soo its useless... cause i have still 0.0 Remove Trap skill...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh you mean the skill isn't increasing?

I didn't know about that actually, I'll look into it.

Everything looks good, except the sucky log out timer. Any way you can shorten it to 15-30 sec if hidden? As it stands it's insanely long...

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Everything looks good, except the sucky log out timer. Any way you can shorten it to 15-30 sec if hidden? As it stands it's insanely long...

Regards.

where?

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

If you made bloody bandages stack when droped, why not take it further.. I shoot a lot of arrows that fall and sometimes there are stacks of 100's individual arrows at our hq. Luckily my razor picks it up but it can't be good for the server. Wool is another thing that won't stack when drpoped. Too bad the server didn't have a general option that stacked anything stackable when dropped in the same location.

Darklink Wrote:If you made bloody bandages stack when droped, why not take it further.. I shoot a lot of arrows that fall and sometimes there are stacks of 100's individual arrows at our hq. Luckily my razor picks it up but it can't be good for the server. Wool is another thing that won't stack when drpoped. Too bad the server didn't have a general option that stacked anything stackable when dropped in the same location.

For the wool problem:

Code:
!Loop
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1076444211|3780
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|True|207
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|400
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-2
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:00.5000000
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction

Double click dagger/whatever, target unsheared sheep.

If weight > 400, executes organizer agent 2. Set it up to move wool to a box.

Also, you might need to retarget the double click action.

Thanks I use a macro similar to that. Its only sometimes when I'm holding a lot of something else and i shear sheep real quick that i drop some. It's not that I have a problem with unstacked wool but it could lag the server.

The problem isnt really the server Big Grin

The problem is that some peoples clients tends to crash when they get close to a area with millions of items in it.

I did do a "test" by misstake actually this test resulted in that my client and 2 other players clients crashed before the server did Tongue.

But i get what you mean.

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:The problem isnt really the server Big Grin

The problem is that some peoples clients tends to crash when they get close to a area with millions of items in it.

I did do a "test" by misstake actually this test resulted in that my client and 2 other players clients crashed before the server did Tongue.

But i get what you mean.

Try setting the color of a robe or something to FFFFFF and dropping it on the ground. Tongue

Sindern Wrote:Try setting the color of a robe or something to FFFFFF and dropping it on the ground. Tongue

when i tried to .set color FFFFFF i got:
property 'color' not found.

when i tried .set hue FFFFFF i got:
That is not properly formatted.

but since i know that FFFFFF is white i did; .set hue 1156 (white)
Property has been set.
dropped it on the ground and nothing Sad

holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:when i tried to .set color FFFFFF i got:
property 'color' not found.

when i tried .set hue FFFFFF i got:
That is not properly formatted.

but since i know that FFFFFF is white i did; .set hue 1156 (white)
Property has been set.
dropped it on the ground and nothing Sad

Hmm...

Try .set hue 0xFFFFFF or .set hue #FFFFFF

It's a hex code for the see through color of ethereal mounts and shades. If you put it on clothes, it turns into a see through thing while you're wearing it, black in your backpack, and when I dropped it on the ground, it crashed my client and anyone who walked near it. Tongue (didn't effect the server)

This was on the basic build of RunUO that I was mucking with though.

If I remember it right, you need the 0x part of it, to signal that it is a hex. Was a long time ago since I was on a server though:p