Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

I remember my first ever full spellbook.. it was the summer of '99, and I had just bought every single spell from the mage on the top floor of britains magery shop, the one close to the castle. I then went crazy and abused the 'Summon Creature' spell- I must have summoned about just about every creature possible. I was so happy that day... Good times Sad Sad Sad

i remember my first full spell book... maka dropped it in pits for me and then ran off Smile lol

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i cant remember i only remember i bought some spells from the shop and then got a guy who had high lvl inscript to make me the rest Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Ahh Ice Elf Mages, how we adore you.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

n0x* Wrote:I then went crazy and abused the 'Summon Creature' spell- I must have summoned about just about every creature possible. I was so happy that day... Good times Sad Sad Sad

:eek: :eek:

n0x Wrote:I then went crazy and abused the 'Summon Creature' spell- I must have summoned about just about every creature possible. I was so happy that day... Good times SadSadSad

so that's where maka came from!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been gone for awhile so I have no idea whats happening here... but when the server comes back up I'm gonna try to play again.

Pande Wrote:so that's where maka came from!

That was actually quite funnyBig Grin

• Fixed one of the taming issues
  • Added a new, safer(safest:p), anti macro gump.
  • Changed eval int and anatomy messages, they are now private.
  • Fixed some spelling mistakes in scripts
  • Added a delay to forensic eval.
  • Fixed capital first letter on some mobs
  • Tweaked skillgain, will need testing
  • Removed a blank message during crafting.
  • Fixed so that people cant use skills while they got a combatant (you have to tab and hope that he doesnt hit you)
  • Added auto attack. Auto attack means that your char will automaticlly attack someone that attacks you. Auto attack is slower than attacking someone with attack last, takes 3 times longer for the first hit to come.
  • Fixed so that harvesting and and crafting aborts other skills (including themselves).
  • Made so that all skills are "actions" now, should not be able to use two skills at the same time. Also fixed spirit speak and taste id.
  • Changed anims on weapons to match Sphere
  • Changed hit/miss sounds on weapons to mimic Sphere
  • Fixed sound on wrestling
  • Changed hue on regbag you get from regstone
  • Changed the message when skill aborted on some skills
  • fixed a ".move" bug.
  • Deleted the gump when u release a animal it will just release it
  • Changed dagger, cleaver and butcher knife speeds (for swords/fence training).
  • changed "fist" speed.
  • Character Transfers Complete
  • Fixed so that you cant use skills while having a combatant and changes the "skill in use message".
  • Alch and inscription will not have the maker's mark on crafted items.
  • Added maker's mark on items that are not ICraftable. They will not have a "crafter", "resource" or "quality" prop, they will just be renamed items.
  • We will be using "."(dot) instead of "[" for commands from now on.
  • fixed a message on AnimalTaming
  • Added a club 4loggs, and a dyetub 5loggs on the carpenter crafts menu. Club below the weapons and armor section and dye tub below the tailor and cooking section.
  • changed the recourses needed to create a fishing pole to 3 logs, no cloth needed anymore.
  • you now get a message saying "Currently Disabled" when trying to drink a agility or strength potion.
  • A quite big hair stylist update, still not done though
  • raised the price of reagents from 3 to 5gp
  • resolved some skills issues, where the player could get frozen and unable to use other skills.
  • removed teh oilcloth scrip, and removed it from the DEftailoring crafts.
  • When double click tour/team ticket and ask for money it will appear in your bankbox as a check, and if you have 12 team tickets and ask for 1 tour it will appear in your bank.
  • Changed karma/fame gain system and messages
  • Fixed colors on gates when leading to guarded/unguarded areas
  • Changed sound on Fireball to match Sphere
  • Chaos and order shields now only works for the owner. Staff have to set the players serial as owner on the shield in order for the player to use it. You can also now doubleclick on the shields to equip them.
  • Tweaked loot, will still need to be tested more and tweaked again.
  • Added regioncontrollers for some dungeons to be able to set certain rules.

Nicely done!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

my slaves are finally working Smile took a while to find an alternative to whipping that worked haha

kidding Smile keep it up guys Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Awesome... love seeing changelogs Tongue gives hope! Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry