Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Valas Wrote:Define "Everything is based on karma"

does that mean cheaper prices for higher karma people?

mobiles. red grey blue. believed i explained it :& but still murder counts and criminal go ahead of karma.

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Valas Wrote:Define "Everything is based on karma"

does that mean cheaper prices for higher karma people?
All the notoriety is based on kills, karma and criminal, just like it was on sphere. So don't worry guys, it's not something new you will be seeing, but something old.

• Fixed so you can cast paralyze field out of LOS. Improved the code to catch targeting problems.
  • Removed some useless LOS checks in SphereCastCallback.
  • Changed the font on a renamed housekey to mimic Sphere
  • Added blessed keyring at the char creation.
  • Changed house and ships gold keys to cooper keys and they are also lootable now.
  • fixed a grammar issue, on the message that came when you tried to place the guildstone in a house thats not yours.
  • Changed the count of the duelpits rune noew it counts like sphere. Counts like 3 2 1 then tele.
  • Your now allowed to place a guildstone where ever you want, but not in another players house. Also changed the message when your about to enter your guild name. and added a new message that appears when you try to place a guildstone in a house you do not own.
  • added a if statement when you have finished any harvest, that has a small % chance to send the anti auto harvest system gump.
  • Added a playerwealth script
  • When dclick dices the message now appears on the person who dclick not on the dices.
  • Changed shields name: BOOKLER to Bucklet Shield
  • Changed shields name: BROONZ to Bronze Shield
  • added a new typebox(added a few images) on the rewardgump where you type the hue. this gump is now DONE Smile
  • made it so your not allowed to target items on the ground, since the craftmenu looks for resources in your backpack.
  • made raredyetubbs blessed.
  • Changed default hue to 0 on Orn and Zostrich
  • renamed ostard to Oclock
  • renamed ForestOstard to Orn
  • removed a few mounts
  • fixed karma on orn/oclock and zos
  • Changed karma to 200 on towncriers.

Seems I forgot to remove my debug msgs, lol:/

"Added a playerwealth script"

any explanation to what that is?

Valas [Vampire]

[Image: Opiatus.png]

Just keeps track of how much each player has in gold and checks and how much gold there is on the server. Mainly there to prevent money leaks.

Taran Wrote:When dclick dices the message now appears on the person who dclick not on the dices

but everyone can still see what they rolled right?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes.

kk, just wanted to be sure, thanks maka Big Grin

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

where my invul dice at *****s?

Sitron Wrote:[COLOR="Red"]your probably one onf the most retarded people i have ever meet, im glad i didnt play on IN.
"blue dont fit" but you think the red and green does. i actually find the green way ore difficult to read and the red is also annoying in context.
the g[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]amemasters on wow all type in blue text like odium, and its the same background and tbh i haev never seen anyone complain there.
now do me and probably some oth[/COLOR]er a big favour and die. OR go and complain about somthing else cause thats probably all i have seen you do here, im not in here foten but when im here i dont like any of your posts, some ppl do actually keep topics to their subject buy you have manage to drag loads off topic and this is really a post i find usefull when i go here to read, so please can YOU atelast keep this topic on track. i beg you atleast make a enw topic when you want to complain.

[SIZE="4"]BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/SIZE][SIZE="3"]HAHAHAHAHAHA[SIZE="2"]HAHAHAHA*COUGH**COUGH*...*GASP*...oooh man...that was too funny. Dude, go buy some tampons and take a few advils.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

This is a signature.

maka Wrote:Just keeps track of how much each player has in gold and checks and how much gold there is on the server. Mainly there to prevent money leaks.

you can only track whats in the bank?