Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Yay for updates!

On the status page can we get rid of the HOURS category under game time? Now everything is double spaced and doesn't look good. I gotta open Firefox to almost fill my whole 1920*1200 display so the game time fits on 1 line.

Yeah I noticed that and I already removed the hours for next restart.

I moved the discussion about displaying regions on the webstatus here

so wuts up with the "???" in pits?

been about a month and I haven't heard any info about it

LudaKrishna Wrote:so wuts up with the "???" in pits?

I assumed that it's another champion spawn now that all the skulls have been collected from the other ones. Maybe they're making sure it works right or fixing loots on it or something. *shrug*

LudaKrishna Wrote:so wuts up with the "???" in pits?

Its coming a bit later than expected.

• The gametime on the statuspage will now only display amount of days
  • Fixed a crash bug caused when the eventpad tried to duplicate an item that had no parameterless constructor defined.
  • Fixed overweight issues when chopping logs into boards
  • Removed "00" call in tostring for nr of days in WebStatus.cs
  • If the regionname is null .where will no longer try to display the region.
  • Potionkegs now have a loscheck when doubleclicked
  • AnimalLoreGump now displays the owner of the creature.
  • Fixed a bug where doubleclicking or targeting ingots would display the wrong ingot type in the gump.
  • Fixed some minor issues with vendors
  • When crafting a potion and pouring it directly into a potion keg you no longer loose an empty bottle.
  • You now get an appropriate message when pouring the bottle directly into a potion keg.
  • Added a console message so I can see how long it takes to save 1000 sentences to a textfile (logging).
  • Ignored .opendoor and .tele from logging
  • Fixed some name issues
  • Chaos, order and neutral shields won't lose hitpoints or AR anymore.
  • Fixed a typo in MarrowQuestGump
  • Added a new .quest command. If you are in a quest this will bring up a gump with some options related to the quest.
  • Added new mobile: Shapeshifter
  • When suiciding by doubleclicking FS or lightning scroll lastkiller is now set to yourself
  • Staff: Created a new script for game commands, changed .kickctf to .gamekick and .ctfscore to .gamescore
  • Added a new command .sam or .showarrivemessage. More info about this in another post
  • Staff: Added BroadcastArriveMsg to RegionControl
  • Scripted a new event: Color Wars. Arena still needs to be built in game
  • The region displayed on the website is no longer as specific as before
  • Staff: Added a prop to PlayerMobile: ShowArriveMsg

* When suiciding by doubleclicking FS or lightning scroll lastkiller is now set to yourself

* Scripted a new event: Color Wars. Arena still needs to be built in game

#1 what do you mean by that

#2 nice ginz make the arena now! :p

Nothing important for players really, it fixes a couple of bugs with some events, that's all.

Good work dev team!

I'd like to suggest a cool area for cw if I can! Some people will recognize it as the XUO area that looked nicely deco'd and also kinda evil.

Taran, for .ctfscore or .gamescore can this be changed so a player can enter it for the score to show on their own screen too?

Nice changelog.
I LOVE the .quest command, it was really hard how it was before.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

I moved the discussion about the .sam command to the topic I created in general forums. Here's the link