Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

Blade uses silver bullets to kill vampires. Damn you Ryuuku! Now I want to watch Blade lol!

Shade Wrote:If we did that then every other wep would do 25% less to them :p

it's weird... on a RP you assume the advantages and disadvantages of a thing. so they get skin color, different robe hued r/r, a castle and have no disadvantage? The RP here should be taken more seriously, this was the mark of old IN.

I'm on top of it!

PedroDiLara Wrote:it's weird... on a RP you assume the advantages and disadvantages of a thing. so they get skin color, different robe hued r/r, a castle and have no disadvantage? The RP here should be taken more seriously, this was the mark of old IN.

True enough but as its been clearly stated by everyone else, pvp can never ever change. Adding advantages and disadvantages would be considered changing it :/

Shade Wrote:True enough but as its been clearly stated by everyone else, pvp can never ever change. Adding advantages and disadvantages would be considered changing it :/

I was waiting for this excuse. It's a shame that PVP > RP. We aren't MMORPG anymore, now we are MMOG.

I'm on top of it!

Lol @ MMORPG vs MMOG.

Aren't you supposed to be creative when it comes to RP? Just say galdor and his vampire buddies' great great great great parents f*cked some mortals and now they're unaffected by silver...

I'm not gonna touch this whole RP/PVP issue because it will just be another big flame war which I'm fed up of seeing all the time. Suffice it to say there are ways to get around this 'deal breaker' as you are making it out to be. And welcome to INX

• Fixed a bunch of more name issues
  • Increased Z on treasurechest on the ghostship
  • Fixed silver weapon crystal drop on xtreme monsters
  • Skeletal Archer and Skeletal Mage now drop bones
  • Added a new Mobile: Skeletal Captain
  • Made a slight change to the mystic fishing net
  • WebStatus changes
  • Changed access level on DMStone and CTFGame (counselors can now host)
  • Changed access level on Move and Broadcast commands (counselors can now use them)
  • Deleted some scripts not needed
  • Enabled stealing. See website for more info.
  • Cleaned up all scripts
  • Carpet Weavers now buy/sell items for the same value as Tailors.
  • Lowered chance to get silver weapon crystal
  • Updated loots and corrected an issue where skeletal dragons could be cut for hides and meat; they now drop bones instead
  • Added a command for staff to send reward gump to a player

Forgot a few stuff, edited

Taran Wrote:[*]Added a command for staff to send reward gump to a player

Reward gump?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Reward gump?

For people who didnt get a gump when gming magery or any other skill.

Ahhh ok thanks.

My first thought was the OSI style reward gump. Tongue A gump that gives rewards based on account age might not be a bad idea.

Woohoo!! I got a super old account lol!