Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Changelog

i sure hope stealing gets enabled soon Smile

Yeah, it's basically done... just need to figure out a good algorithm for the success chance.

well on xuo we had stealing at basically 90% but as soon as you steal you turn crim so it's really hard to bank the stuff you steal

I'm not sure if this is possible, but the thing that worries me about the stealing skill is that someone might figure up a script where they can just walk up to someone in the wild and steal their mandrake root as soon as they step next to them. Then, the target wouldn't be able to recall or heal and would basically be a free kill.

Sindern Wrote:I'm not sure if this is possible, but the thing that worries me about the stealing skill is that someone might figure up a script where they can just walk up to someone in the wild and steal their mandrake root as soon as they step next to them. Then, the target wouldn't be able to recall or heal and would basically be a free kill.

you get a random ammount when stealing you don't get all of the mr Tongue

smoke Wrote:you get a random ammount when stealing you don't get all of the mr Tongue

Can't someone just steal the whole bag of regs, or no stealing of containers is allowed?

Eighty Swords Wrote:Can't someone just steal the whole bag of regs, or no stealing of containers is allowed?

nah it wasn't allowed on xuo theres weight limit i think, or unable to steal a "whole containner"

I figured I might as well keep posting the changelog here as well.
  • Fixed an issue with event suppliers: Shields can now be reequipped during events
  • Added a fix for DM: You can not join while polymorphed
  • Scrolls now display "Scroll" after the name.
  • Fixed a bunch of name issues
  • Doubleclicking an empty keyring will no longer give you a target
  • You can no longer choose whether or not to color armors and weapons.
  • Seed Boxes will now display how many seeds are in the box
  • You can now use an axe on logs to make boards
  • Added silver weapons and silver weapon crystals. All monsters now have a chance to drop a silver weapon crystal. Doubleclick on that crystal and you will get a random silver weapon which deals 25% more damage to undead but 25% less damage to players.
  • Fixed a message bug with stackable daggers
  • Fixed the issue where you could not equip event shields
  • HtmlRenderer.SafeFileName() Now converts illegal chars for filepaths (windows) to an x. Thanks Yanko
  • Boards now weigh 1 stone
  • Added ghost ship and mystic fishing net
  • Added new mobile: Water Spirit
  • Added new quest: The chemist of Skara Brae
  • You can now walk over players if you have 10 or more stamina.

Taran Wrote:
  • HtmlRenderer.SafeFileName() Now converts illegal chars for filepaths (windows) to an x. Thanks Yanko

I love you Taran!

Whahahaha and editting my post. tssk tssk you of all should know better Wink

Quote:You can no longer choose whether or not to color armors and weapons.

What's this about? I didn't think you could before. Whenever I made something with an ingot other then iron it always looked like iron after making it anyways.

Quote:Scrolls now display "Scroll" after the name.

Hmmm this solved 1 bug but made a new bug. Gate Travels now show as Gate Travel Scroll but all other scrolls are 1 NOS Flame Strike Scroll Scroll or 2 XUO Flame Strike Scroll Scrolls

Eighty Swords Wrote:What's this about? I didn't think you could before. Whenever I made something with an ingot other then iron it always looked like iron after making it anyways.

Before you could make like a set of sapphire platemail and it would look like plain iron plate if you happened to select do not color. This was changed because I doubt anyone wants that to happen and its just one of those stupid aos features that never should have been added, in my opinion.

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up Smile