Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

to erwin.

Kepi Wrote:Totally agree, but Erwin acted like a dick because Ive never been an ass or done anything gay, bad to him. Im nice to EVERYONE in the server. But well, what can I do?

Not much I'm afraid :[ But now you'll have a lot more motivation to practice hard at PvP just so that you'll be able to kick Erwins ass one day, and slap his ass for what he did to you, and that's good, that's one of the good feelings about UO, the motivation that the *******s give to you, that makes you want to kick their ass, and when you finally do you'll have a huge adranaline rush and be real happy :] Best of luck to you with that, and when you finally do you'll think about me, and be like "shit, he's right, this is a good feeling!" :]

Regards,
Hate

jajajjaja! I will totally try that Wink!
Thank you Hate Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

el senior david Smile

Hate Wrote:[B]Hates wise words: I actually used to be an ******* too a long time ago :/ Yes it's true :[

Regards,
Hate

What do you mean 'used to'? :p

Eighty Swords Wrote:What do you mean 'used to'? :p

.. Rolleyes

You know I love you man! [e kiss

F being nice. Whats the fun in playing on a server with 20-50 player base and be nice to everyone. the less the player base, the more of a ***** u gotta be. period.

I'm not going to lie, i enjoy being hated by everyone, it's crazy fun. piss people off, laugh about it, kill them, etc...

that's UO to me, and thats why i r a pker xD.

so would I give you the staff back? well not for free...

and i'm not going to lie, i would wear it and tease you for a bit, but than id give it to you for some pots/scrolls cause i have no use for it.

that's my input.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

Silverwolf Wrote:F being nice. Whats the fun in playing on a server with 20-50 player base and be nice to everyone. the less the player base, the more of a ***** u gotta be. period.

I'm not going to lie, i enjoy being hated by everyone, it's crazy fun. piss people off, laugh about it, kill them, etc...

that's UO to me, and thats why i r a pker xD.

so would I give you the staff back? well not for free...

and i'm not going to lie, i would wear it and tease you for a bit, but than id give it to you for some pots/scrolls cause i have no use for it.

that's my input.

That's nicer than what I would've done in the past tho, but less nice than what I would have done today, so I guess you're somewhere inbetween :]

Yes it's fun to be hated in UO, and yes it is needed at small shards, I just think that when it comes to being so evil that it actually makes people quit, then it's not worth it, especially not at small shards, and especially not if u don't have any use for the item ;p

I doubt Hiroshima would've quit over that staff tho, but I do believe that it might have made him "loose the will to play" a bit, and that would've been enough for me to give the staff back at this point really. I guess that's just because nowadays I always look at it from a "staff-point-of-view", and I want the players to be happy. In the past all I cared about was me being happy, and getting cool items, and killing people, so I'm just looking at it in an entirely different way now, that may be it, perhaps I'm still evil deep down inside (j/k) Wink

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:That's nicer than what I would've done in the past tho, but less nice than what I would have done today, so I guess you're somewhere inbetween :]

Yes it's fun to be hated in UO, and yes it is needed at small shards, I just think that when it comes to being so evil that it actually makes people quit, then it's not worth it, especially not at small shards, and especially not if u don't have any use for the item ;p

I doubt Hiroshima would've quit over that staff tho, but I do believe that it might have made him "loose the will to play" a bit, and that would've been enough for me to give the staff back at this point really. I guess that's just because nowadays I always look at it from a "staff-point-of-view", and I want the players to be happy. In the past all I cared about was me being happy, and getting cool items, and killing people, so I'm just looking at it in an entirely different way now, that may be it, perhaps I'm still evil deep down inside (j/k) Wink

Regards,
Hate

Lol, totally I wasnt going to quit. I was actually raising my second tamer and left it in 96 since I get the crook back.
But still, even tought ppl can be an ass.. We need asses to make this place fun Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

That's why I'm here.