Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: to erwin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you planning to give the crook back. I don't think you are a dickhead like others that just want to bother.
Ill be waiting your reply.
I offered him 50k for it Sad
Rabbi Samild Wrote:I offered him 50k for it Sad

What he said?
Kepi Wrote:What he said?

Nothing. Didn't even acknowledge that I exist. Yea, hear that? Erwin doesn't even know who I am!
You should have said "YOU NUT**** SEAMAN I'M THE GODDAMN LEVIATHAN" (God I love that song.)
Sindern Wrote:You should have said "YOU NUT**** SEAMAN I'M THE GODDAMN LEVIATHAN" (God I love that song.)

Holla Big Grin
Mad men want to be me like Im Don ****ing Draper!
Man thats insane, Erwins the man. Thats why me n him get along :icon_twisted:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olafur_Eliasson

the song got 10x as awesome when I found out who the guy they're talking about is and got all the inside jokes.
Taran so hotttt Big Grin
[Image: taran.jpg]
I tought ppl were kind in here.. Erwin wants 200k to give it back.!!
He says he wants me to have it but he wants something in return!!
I offered him 100k and he says 200k!
Is he crazy??
I will GM taming with another player, no worries.
But this is not what i expected from ppl and less from a Vampire.

smoke

dude you can't just expect people to give it back to you for free, i mean you gotta look at it in his view. you dropped it on accident (and would you even sell you're own crook for 200k?) It's your mistake and you're going to have to pay for it if you want it back =/ Don't know how you can judge people over your own mistake and call them anything less than what they really are.
Pages: 1 2 3