Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: to erwin.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Man, I can pay for it back but 200k???? Thats exagerating..
well u should be glad erwin will only sell it back to you...there's no written rule about that

and yea 200k is a lot but u did make a mistake....
The only player that would buy it its me Wink!
I bought it. 100k and 3 crappy mustangs.
Good you get it back!

200k isnt expensive since you need more than it to gm taming ¬¬!

Of course if you tame alot you dont need to buy stang to do it again.
Even so it's kindof a dick move. I don't know why I always come back to UO to be honest because the people who play the game (in general) are truly terrible. There's something about the game that brings out a sadistic streak in people. It's part of the reason I'm staying extremely casual with my playing. I don't want to become one of those people.
Ryuuku Wrote:Good you get it back!

200k isnt expensive since you need more than it to gm taming ¬¬!

Of course if you tame alot you dont need to buy stang to do it again.

With the mustangs I got I could GM taming easily, all my mustangs would be 2 tamers but it doesnt make much difference since I collect them.

Quote:Even so it's kindof a dick move. I don't know why I always come back to UO to be honest because the people who play the game (in general) are truly terrible. There's something about the game that brings out a sadistic streak in people. It's part of the reason I'm staying extremely casual with my playing. I don't want to become one of those people.

So true, Ive always been kind to EVERYONE.! And its not difficult to do so. You dont get much profit by being a dick also but who knows why they do it.
Making enemies is a part of UO, even tho I'm not good at that Tongue If u will help someone, or someone will help you won't most likely kill him again, since he helped you and so on. Otherwise you'll just feel bad after killing that guy;p Its not like people are terrible in general, its just UO. For example you know that looting is allowed here, and even if ur item is newbied u can loose it by accidently putting it in the bag or in your case, droping on the floor. If all people were kind here it just wouldn't be fun playing, what the point? Everyone giving back the loot, noone attack eachother and so on. I'd personally just quit.

P.S.
There are lots of servers with "Insurance" option, so u can make sure that u won't loose your stuff;p
Kepi Wrote:The only player that would buy it its me Wink!
I bought it. 100k and 3 crappy mustangs.

Which crappy stangs?
Kepi Wrote:With the mustangs I got I could GM taming easily, all my mustangs would be 2 tamers but it doesnt make much difference since I collect them.

So true, Ive always been kind to EVERYONE.! And its not difficult to do so. You dont get much profit by being a dick also but who knows why they do it.

Kind to everyone? Don't like people doing dick things to you? Maybe you shouldn't piss on Rabbi Samild Wink. I can make you disappear...
Ive been kind to everyone!!
The head thing was a joke so you should be mad or anything about that.
Hates wise words: (Wink)

I personally would've given back the crook to Kepi for free, as long as Kepi hadn't been a dick to me before he dropped the crook. If he was an ass before that then I'd gladly wear it just to piss him off, even if I didn't even enjoy the color nor the name.

However, as long as he had been "nice to everyone" like he says, he would've gotten it back from me for free, otherwise I'd feel like an *******, plus I'd feel sad for him, GMing taming just to loose that crook.

I do however agree with Gang-Bang about that the fact that people are dicks kind of makes the game what it is, if everybody would be kind to everybody at a shard then I probably wouldn't feel much joy in playing there either.

Anyways, bottomline:

Unless Kepi had been an ass to Erwin I'd say that Erwin was a dick for doing what he did. I do however agree with Gang-Bang about that UO needs dicks to be a fun place to be, but I just wouldn't have gone that far anymore, I probably would've back in the old days tho, I actually used to be an ******* too a long time ago :/ Yes it's true :[

Regards,
Hate
Hate Wrote:Hates wise words: (Wink)

I personally would've given back the crook to Kepi for free, as long as Kepi hadn't been a dick to me before he dropped the crook. If he was an ass before that then I'd gladly wear it just to piss him off, even if I didn't even enjoy the color nor the name.

However, as long as he had been "nice to everyone" like he says, he would've gotten it back from me for free, otherwise I'd feel like an *******, plus I'd feel sad for him, GMing taming just to loose that crook.

I do however agree with Gang-Bang about that the fact that people are dicks kind of makes the game what it is, if everybody would be kind to everybody at a shard then I probably wouldn't feel much joy in playing there either.

Anyways, bottomline:

Unless Kepi had been an ass to Erwin I'd say that Erwin was a dick for doing what he did. I do however agree with Gang-Bang about that UO needs dicks to be a fun place to be, but I just wouldn't have gone that far anymore, I probably would've back in the old days tho, I actually used to be an ******* too a long time ago :/ Yes it's true :[

Regards,
Hate

Totally agree, but Erwin acted like a dick because Ive never been an ass or done anything gay, bad to him. Im nice to EVERYONE in the server. But well, what can I do?
Pages: 1 2 3