Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: It's Coming Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey guys,

I wanted to inform everyone that back on XUO, we had a little ‘tradition’ where every Sunday we hosted what is known as a Autosupplied 1v1 Reg. The fact that it's autosupplied means you get the best level of weapons, ar, and all the supplies you need to PvP. Out of all the XUO events, this was the biggest and only one where you had the chance to win a R/R Clothing or Weapon Ticket, which were the top PvP prizes on XUO, as they will be the top INX PvP prizes. It would be incredibly hard to buy one for 500k or even 1 million from the winner.

One change that will be considered is hosting it every second week in order to keep a certain level of rarity to these items and to keep the economy in balance. Also we may have extra arenas available so that it won't take nearly as long as it did on XUO.

What does a R/R Ticket do?

An R/R clothing ticket allows you to rename a clothing item to anything within reason (obviously no profanity, racism, etc) and to colour it to any hue you want. It also makes the clothing item blessed (can’t be looted, ever!), it also wont say blessed if you click on it.

Cloth before r/r: a doublet
Cloth after r/r: Tweaked!

Only difference between clothing and weapon R/R is that the weapon does not get blessed.

Weapon before r/r: a supremely accurate bardiche of vanquishing.
Weapon after r/r: Tweaked!

Yes, the weapon remains supremely accurate and vanquishing, but it won’t say so unless you want it to.

I know that some former INR players may say they have a disadvantage because they haven’t learnt the new PvP style, causing an uneven playing field. So in order to fix this problem, the first official weekly 1v1 Reg will not be for a month or so.

Yes there will still be and all sorts of other PvP and PvM events, quests and all that, but none of them will have the big PvP prize.

What I want to know from everyone is whether they want it on Saturday or Sunday. It will be restricted to one of these two days because of the IRL dedications of many of our staff and players during the week such as school, work, and family. Because our players are mainly divided between Europe, the East and West Coasts and some more in other parts of the world, I would like you to consider these players before you say when you want the Reg in order to incorporate as many players as possible.

Because of our players living all over the world, and in order to satisfy the biggest portion of our population, the start of the 1v1 Reg will have to be somewhere between;

7-10Pm CET/// 1-4PM EST on either Saturday or Sunday. Keep in mind that on XUO this lasted upto 2 hours with only 40 joiners max.

Once a specific time is decided, the event will take place at this day and time until the staff sees a need to change it (possible due to player demand).

I have not made this into a poll because I wanted everyone to read through it and understand what will be happening. When you write when it is convenient for you, please write 2 or 3 different times (and not something like 2PM EST on saturday, you need to give us some flexibility, so say 1 or two choices.

For those of you who are into PvP and rather RP or PvM, there is an event in the making for you guys. Now these two events will both be weekly, or every second week. Depending on the expected length of the PvM/RP event, it may be that saturday is PvP day and sunday is PvM/RP day, or vice versa.
In other words. 52 R/R Weapons will be given out every year (In the way when someone wins a tourney).

uhm.. Maka and Coldrake expect an big playerbase around 120 from start. LoL, do you really think the only ability to win a r/r wep will be on Sunday. WHEN EVEN EVERYONE GET AUTOSUPPLIED. There will join lots of players every tourney, so there will be lots of r/r clothes and r/r weapons.
And with the Auto supply it will just increase! So let's say get rid of autosupply in regs.

maka

R/R weapon has always been x% of the max population...you don't really get a RR weap that often. I think that we had it that 70% of the max population on XUO had to join the event so that it would be a R/R weapon.
yea it was 70% of the xuo max population, but maka never told us what that was Big Grin so i always said hey maka is 36 people worth an r/r wep hehe.

and ofcourse maka and coldrake can change the info i wrote.
I think that we should get rid of the auto supply also
Traditions are and should not be so easily gotten rid of!
i always found autosupply reps fun because its a waste of supplies playing in a rep with all ur gear. just an opinion. But ALL 1v1 reg should b our own supply.
auto supply is the only way to make it fair for everyone, if you bring your own stuff somone who has decent skill wont have a chance, but if your only autosupplyed 2 of each reg they might withstand your dump and be able to take your ass out. it gives a fair advantage, as a in player it was a cool event to partake in even thought i got droped by duke first round it was entertaining nun the less.
i just sugest it be on SATERDAY seings as thats the day im off work and not usualy to hung over, sundays are always recover daysCool
i say saturday since it will be at 9 pm on swedish time and if its on sunday i got school the day after and this happened to me before that i had to quit the tour cause i had to go to sleep... i must sleep alot or else i wont wake up for school Rolleyes
I say sunday because people is often more active on sundays then saturdays. Autosupply is built in because it makes everyone duel on the same level no one can complain about you have better weap and so on. And imagine 60 joiners on a "sunday special" that would take some huge amount of recources.

Best regards Ginz
Carl Wrote:Traditions are and should not be so easily gotten rid of!

I don't call it a tradition if this idea came up last year. On Tus Xuo we did not used to do this, and it was alot more fun!

Actually i think REG's always need to be played with ppl's own stuff.
And at REP's, it must differ like 50% auto supply and 50% with ppl's own stuff.

ALSO... back on the first post.
We needed this event because our playerbase did sucked HARD!
They expect here a playerbase of 120 THE FIRST WEEK!
Think straight.. and you know it's useless to make such a tourney.
Players can be a lousy ass again by doing nothing!..
I'm TOTALLY AGAINST the idea of repeating this tourney.
Fable Wrote:i say saturday since it will be at 9 pm on swedish time and if its on sunday i got school the day after and this happened to me before that i had to quit the tour cause i had to go to sleep... i must sleep alot or else i wont wake up for school Rolleyes

Think about ppl's who DO party! :eek: Anyway read my other post!

Ginz:4190 Wrote:I say sunday because people is often more active on sundays then saturdays. Autosupply is built in because it makes everyone duel on the same level no one can complain about you have better weap and so on. And imagine 60 joiners on a "sunday special" that would take some huge amount of recources.

Best regards Ginz

I would say, if the staff decides to change the price it isn't so rough. Now it just sucks.. I think when there is a supply there has to be like 25% more joiners to get the big prize. Even better is to don't even think about auto supply. Back in the days we changed to use all the time your own stuff! THAT"S WHAT WE NEED!
Pages: 1 2 3 4