Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: It's Coming Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
word
Ginz Wrote:I say sunday because people is often more active on sundays then saturdays. Autosupply is built in because it makes everyone duel on the same level no one can complain about you have better weap and so on. And imagine 60 joiners on a "sunday special" that would take some huge amount of recources.

Best regards Ginz

That's the point... you want people to be on and playing, gathering resources, you dont want those people logging in every sunday for a special event and than loggign back off... than that would make no sense.

I've always been going for no autosupply because it ruins the economy in the sense that there is less trading and selling going on. I believe the old way was a lot better where you would have to use 200+ pots and because of that you were buyign a lot of supplies making the value of pots/scrools a lot more than it is now.

Im down with no autosupply.
yar yar. i agree!
Silverwolf Wrote:I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL!

like the time i called jabez dad because your phone doesn't know how to dial LOL
Pande Wrote:like the time i called jabez dad because your phone doesn't know how to dial LOL

ye yo, that was mad hurt, me and amin laffed at you for weeks LOLOL i cant believe you did that HAHAhahahahaha omfg :eek:
Pande Wrote:like the time i called jabez dad because your phone doesn't know how to dial LOL

Haha, and he didn't even know who he was talking too... hes like...ok man who is this.
Silverwolf Wrote:Haha, and he didn't even know who he was talking too... hes like...ok man who is this.

lollol ye hahaha that was fukin hilarious yo
Lol :d
Pages: 1 2 3 4