Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: It's Coming Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
pratorian Wrote:auto supply is the only way to make it fair for everyone, if you bring your own stuff somone who has decent skill wont have a chance, but if your only autosupplyed 2 of each reg they might withstand your dump and be able to take your ass out. it gives a fair advantage, as a in player it was a cool event to partake in even thought i got droped by duke first round it was entertaining nun the less.
i just sugest it be on SATERDAY seings as thats the day im off work and not usualy to hung over, sundays are always recover daysCool

absolutly not tru.. i can kill more people in a rep naked than most people can with full tourney gear.. i just like the idea of not losing supplies in a rep because there are so many ppl to go through that the "good" pvpers will waste like 500 pots and like 100 scrolls for a rep... i find thats kinda dumb... but blackfog has a good point 50% auro, 50% not would be nice..
MAKE IT SATURDAY! because Australia is one day ahead and if you make it sunday its acutally monday for us and we all got uni or work on that day.
ok here's the idea with autosupply:

1. during first few weeks or even months people won't have supplies and gear so we are being nice and giving you stuff

2. it is autosupply so that it is your skill that will determine if you win or lose, not how big of an item whore you are.

3. steven this is about regs, not reps, but anyways... i agree its gay to spend tons of supplies on just a rep, but if reps are not autosupplied, dont be stupid (not calling you stupid, im saying to everyone...) by trying to take out all the other team because then you are spending tonsa supplies for 1 ticket. you have team mates for a reason although some may or may not be good, you just gotta hope they can kill 1 man each.

4. with autosupply you do not really have 2 of each reg, 2 aids, 1 mana and hp pot. as of right now i believe autosupply is unlimited but it just says you have 1 or 2 of the item.

plans with autosupply:

after a while (no idea how long) autosupply will have limited supplies and not maxxed items and it will be up to you to use it or your own supplies.

it will essentially be for new players or cheapos. then again maka may limit it to only new players.

Blackfog, you said there would be 52 r/r weps given out in a year, say we got 150 players, thats almost 1 r/r for every 3 people, which isnt very rare. i also said it might only be everyone second week. in your other posts you bring up some interesting and true points. maybe we wont need this every week or every second week, after all this was to encourage a higher playerbase on xuo.

Fable, that is one reason why I kinda want it saturday... because many european players are in a rush to get out because of school or work the next day. in canada the party only starts at 11pm, and parties are over by then hehe.

In the end it might be the availability of the staff members to host it that will determine which day it is because i definitly won't be able to host it nearly as much as i did on xuo (almost every second time).

hope i answered all your questions.
Pande just to clarify.
Back in the days we used to have a percentage of the tourneys which could be joined when ppl just used their own supply, talking about Replacement tourneys. It gives more of a thrill when joining, also ppl won't have TONS of supply's at their bank and houses. To be able to gank, our join reg's all the time.
I just think it will ruin it, when the autosupply stones got used to much, we had a problem with this before.
Blackfog Wrote:Pande just to clarify.
Back in the days we used to have a percentage of the tourneys which could be joined when ppl just used their own supply, talking about Replacement tourneys. It gives more of a thrill when joining, also ppl won't have TONS of supply's at their bank and houses. To be able to gank, our join reg's all the time.
I just think it will ruin it, when the autosupply stones got used to much, we had a problem with this before.

ye.. we can alternate.. sounds good
i fully agree with you that too much auto supply did ruin xuo a bit, nobody would enter if it wasnt auto supply. but im almost positive that at one point the autosupply here will be cut down DRASTICALLY or even completely removed. like i said, it might also remain but only for noobs.

don't confuse this reg with other regs, this is the only one that will be autosupplied if we keep it. all other regs will be get your own stuff.

i think events that take place in a special arena will also be autosupplied (ctf, cw, dm) because i dont if it will work easily when you use your own stuff.
I let my Beat Down Low,and mah Top Let Back, See me Ridinn' Twenny'Fouzz... witta choppa let me hollahhh at yaaaa! haha Big Grin :icon_twisted:
Pande Wrote:i fully agree with you that too much auto supply did ruin xuo a bit, nobody would enter if it wasnt auto supply. but im almost positive that at one point the autosupply here will be cut down DRASTICALLY or even completely removed. like i said, it might also remain but only for noobs.

don't confuse this reg with other regs, this is the only one that will be autosupplied if we keep it. all other regs will be get your own stuff.

i think events that take place in a special arena will also be autosupplied (ctf, cw, dm) because i dont if it will work easily when you use your own stuff.

I don't get confused about the different between the reg's which you are including.
I am just trying to get rid of Auto Supply in Reg's.
And i would love when Rep's would be 50/50 or something.
Same counts for all vs all, or how it's called. Like everyone has to put some money in to join this like 10k. Winner get's all. Or just make a loot of it in total.
About other tourneys like Ctf, Cw and such... It's logical that those are Supplied.
Blackfog Wrote:I don't get confused about the different between the reg's which you are including.
I am just trying to get rid of Auto Supply in Reg's.
And i would love when Rep's would be 50/50 or something.
Same counts for all vs all, or how it's called. Like everyone has to put some money in to join this like 10k. Winner get's all. Or just make a loot of it in total.
About other tourneys like Ctf, Cw and such... It's logical that those are Supplied.

ye.. but u gotta think too. people are very cheap. there are many ppl that wil not put 10k because they depend on their team-mates. I remember in xuo2 if sum players didnt get put on the betterr team theyd logg off lol.. people wont add 10k. thee will be only the few that know they can win.
ScareCrow Wrote:ye.. but u gotta think too. people are very cheap. there are many ppl that wil not put 10k because they depend on their team-mates. I remember in xuo2 if sum players didnt get put on the betterr team theyd logg off lol.. people wont add 10k. thee will be only the few that know they can win.

I was talking about free for all!
But the problem can be ppl will team up with to much ppl.
I remember R.I.P. used to join such tourney's with more then 8 persons, those bitches!
Blackfog Wrote:I was talking about free for all!
But the problem can be ppl will team up with to much ppl.
I remember R.I.P. used to join such tourney's with more then 8 persons, those bitches!

alotta ppl do that.. thats what makes those events dumb in my opinion.. but it can stil be fun.. look at it as a challenge! :lol:
if you wanna do auto supply i think you should not supply weps and armour, but only regs/pots/scrolls..

cos then there is no demand for good armour..

also, reps should be auto supply

and throw in some llot touryns!

i would rather sat, cos i have football on sunday. but season is almost over anyway..

maybe even split it over two nights :/ or have heats Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4