Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: n0x's Beginners PvP Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
sure reflect is good but i prefer scroll Smile and i allways take out protection from the spellbook Big Grin

MoustaxeOfVanquishin

maka Wrote:Medi has been ramde to sphere style. Need to be away from combat for 30 secs, be without a combatant and be out of warmode. You can use it once every 3 secs and it gives you 1-2 mana extra/use.

Without meditation, your mana regeneration speed won't be as quick.
thats the whole point. makes pvp just a little bit more challenging Smile
ahaha nox giving pvp advice ahah :icon_twisted: im gonna cut you nancy's
i got F1-F4 healing
F5 magic arrow F6 Lightnign scroll F7 Xuo Fs F8 nos FS F9 target self F10 last Object F11 last target F12 bandage self.

cant rly remember the rest.
Taran Wrote:It's already on the website. And since I want to keep stickied post to a minimum I'll unsticky it again... sorry Hate :o

You evil evil man.. Cry

Ok no problem, as long as people can access it fairly easily without having to scroll through the whole forum I'm happy :]
Reyn Wrote:ahaha nox giving pvp advice ahah :icon_twisted: im gonna cut you nancy's

Bring on WMD! hehe.

Oh how I miss our days... They used to be full of aussie/nz jokes and rediculous lag Smile. And not to mention, complete dominance over red towns. :p.

I'll never forgive u for trying to steal Candy away from me though. Foo =P
n0x* Wrote:Bring on WMD! hehe.

Oh how I miss our days... They used to be full of aussie/nz jokes and rediculous lag Smile. And not to mention, complete dominance over red towns. :p.

I'll never forgive u for trying to steal Candy away from me though. Foo =P

hahaha i didnt try steal her, she fell in my lap... speaking of Candy, WHERE THE HELL IS SHE Sad(9
keep it pg 13 please, we have some little kids haha

add me to the msn convo and get into details there Smile hahaha
who needs girls when u got flamestrike skroll & occlo!

maka

SombraX Wrote:Reflect, It's not that useless on PvP, have you ever tried to precast it?, you know before you get hit you cast it, he won't expect it to come.
Best way to see if someone is "precasting" regular reflect, is that he is trying to run away, or that he is acting like he is chasing you but he isn't hitting, and that his fake spells comes when he is doing those things. I detect a sneak reg reflect 95% of the time through that. The other 5% it's still not a surprise enough to kills me (might have killed me ehm once in a 150 or so xd, I dunno)Tongue I've seen few people use it to get a second or two on their pot timer though, dunno if it is good or not, cause you are loosing mana. Can be good if you depend a lot on heal pots.

MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:Without meditation, your mana regeneration speed won't be as quick.
Meditation will still be a useful skill, it will increase your passive mana regeneration (that means even during combat), just wont be useful in such a way that few people bug used it on XUO (I can just remember elleberation, but more people prolly did it). So now on, you have to make sure that you are out of combat, like it was on sphere, before you can actually actively use the skill. Worth to mention is maybe that meditation is kind of a must for PvP (due to the passive mana regen) and we intend to keep it that way. It is an easy skill to macro though, as you gain it passively as soon as you are on low mana:p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6