Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: n0x's Beginners PvP Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
maka Wrote:It's a basic guide to understand the PvP, not a step by step to kill a noobTongue

3 steps how you kill a nubblet.

1: Lure a nub with promises

2: ???

3: Collect loot

Bl00dH0unD

tx for the pvp tipsSmile
but now im wondering which keys should i use as hotkeys for greater heal or fs. abcd... is very annoying cause it hurts u when u type something.
Which keys are u guys using ?Confusedurprised:

maka

My keys are not really optimized for ganking, which by itself is kind of weird, but I'd say that they are good as 1v1 macros if you have a normal size keyboard.
  • F1: Gheal self
  • F2: Gheal scroll self
  • F3: Gheal pot
  • F4: Bandage self
  • F5: Light scroll last
  • F6: NOS fs last
  • F7: XUO fs last
  • F8: mana pot

• F9-F12: Misc gank macros

• 1 = Harm
  • 2 = last targe
  • 3 = fs precast
  • 4 = paralyze last
  • 5 = fake fs
  • 6 = reflect scorll self
  • 7 = Spam fake spells
  • 8 = Reflect self
  • 9 = protection
  • 0 = cure
  • + = arrow self

When I use my macros I ALWAYS got my hands on atleast 3 keys. In "attack stance" it's F1, F5, F6 and (not F)7. In "defense stance" F1, F2 and then i got a finger rolling over F3 and F4, depending on the situation. If I'm not using the above mentioned "stances", then I'm just switching in between macros.
I made this thread sticky for the new players whose coming to IN-X, figured it was a lil hard to find before.

- Hate
i think imma stick to teh gankz Wink 300 ping makes for bad 1v1 ;(
Osiris Wrote:i think imma stick to teh gankz Wink 300 ping makes for bad 1v1 ;(

take it from me, its worse for ganks! lol
Osiris Wrote:i think imma stick to teh gankz Wink 300 ping makes for bad 1v1 ;(

You can win 1v1s with 300ms tho, its just like giving the other guy you're fighting a few milliseconds on handicap Wink but you have to work even harder to win tho :] I've seen nOx with real crap MS win tourneys, so it's possible Wink

Regards,
Hate
It's already on the website. And since I want to keep stickied post to a minimum I'll unsticky it again... sorry Hate :o

maka

Hate Wrote:You can win 1v1s with 300ms tho, its just like giving the other guy you're fighting a few milliseconds on handicap Wink but you have to work even harder to win tho :] I've seen nOx with real crap MS win tourneys, so it's possible Wink

Regards,
Hate

I would seriously say that nox is one of the few people that can win a tour with 450 MS or what ever he had. Most of the top people have around 50-200.
Try my method, i'm sure you will like it, it doesn't restrict you from typing anything:

# F1- XUO flamestrike
# F2- Book lightning
# F3- Book paralyze
# F4- Harm
# F5- Book greater heal
# F6- Book Reflect
# F7- Protection
(By using CTRL+F1 or whatever F you want it uses the scroll instead of the book, in F1 case it does Nos style)
# CTRL+1- Heal pot
# CTRL+2- Mana pot

These are the basic ones, there are lots more but i think you can think of them by yourself hehe.

PD: By the way if your hand does not reach easily to CTRL+F5 or F6 you can try CTRL+5 or 6.
SombraX Wrote:Try my method, i'm sure you will like it, it doesn't restrict you from typing anything:

# F1- XUO flamestrike
# F2- Book lightning
# F3- Book paralyze
# F4- Harm
# F5- Book greater heal
# F6- Book Reflect
# F7- Protection
(By using CTRL+F1 or whatever F you want it uses the scroll instead of the book, in F1 case it does Nos style)
# CTRL+1- Heal pot
# CTRL+2- Mana pot

These are the basic ones, there are lots more but i think you can think of them by yourself hehe.

PD: By the way if your hand does not reach easily to CTRL+F5 or F6 you can try CTRL+5 or 6.

reg lightning, reflect, protection seems useless to me Smile
Well i'll explain Big Grin

Protection, it's always a pain in the ass to search for it in the book hehe
Lightning, don't we all love to reskill?
Reflect, It's not that useless on PvP, have you ever tried to precast it?, you know before you get hit you cast it, he won't expect it to come.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6