Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
your avatar scares me :eek:
5+ years with IN. Including IN1, IN2, IN:R.

smoke

im from xuo since runxuo came out i guess about 2 years now

-Nero
5+ years with IN... IN1,IN2 and IN:R
Wussup, names Silverwolf, Ive been with xuo for like 5-6 years.

yeah been there since the start haha and was a staff member, counseler, on runxuo and was gm on the most resent xuo for about one year.

Kinda stopped playing the xuo that went down because well there was only certain people who were some competition so I left. hopefully this time around you boys from IN:R will get this pvp down packed and ill return and see if theres leet people playingBig Grin.

Darkarnage

Bart Wrote:5+ years with IN... IN1,IN2 and IN:R

*spanks*

yeh from IN whats up peeps i hope my char comes over here, but yeh you might not see me for the first little while due to life and it's termoil. But yah i hope i see all the old faces here and more.Big Grin
Bart Wrote:5+ years with IN... IN1,IN2 and IN:R
Same here
Played on IN1, Staffed on IN1;

Played on IN2, Staffed on IN2;

Created Phantasya and Played and Staffed there while joining up the IN community together again;

Passed Phantasya to Pegaso's supervision, when my domains where bought by my grandmother only to help me financially ... and closed the door for such projects :kissing:;

Tried to play IN:R but quited due to lack of time;

Will definitely try IN:X !

Wink
plenty from xuo Big Grin
Izanami Wrote:your avatar scares me :eek:

YOUR avatar scares me. Do you want ppl to die? Confusedurprised:

maka

coming here with the "i read china man language", die!Big Grin

Jigsaw

played XUO for years back when TUS shard was up until now under various names....Menace (TUS) ,Kevin(TUS), Prostitute (TUS), Jigsaw (RunUO), Kevin (RunUO), Jigsaw (IN:X)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15