Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
ztoke wannabe aheahe
Well those who played IN dont need me to introduce so for the benefit of the XUO players im Messiah, also known as the legendary crafter and merchant. I ran probably the most sucessful player run business in IN history (S-Mart, yes im a huge Evil Dead fan) so look out XUO crafters and merchants, im gonna show you why im known as the economy rapist! Tongue

On a serious note however its really good to see something happening with IN and even better that we are gonna merge as a community, im looking forward to meeting you all in game and taking your hard earnt gold for my reasonably priced wares Tongue
I´m from xuo
I was Zoah on IN1, IN2, and IN:R.
On IN1 I was just another run of the mill noob, on IN2 however I ran a successful guild known as GOD.
Depending on how the PvP turn out on IN:X I might pop in and kill some people.
stokes999 Wrote:I have gamed on both together about 3 and half years playtime.
I run around your world as the character Stokes I am well known (and hated)

I doubt you ran around on XUO with that name though, never heard of you, and I think I would've remembered a name that similar to mine ;p And even more likely if you were "hated", those ppl seem to be the ones you remember in the end Wink

But maybe you ment at IN:R or something.. Wink
i cant even remember all the shards i played on

started at novus opiate (jakko's)
then i played the darkside for quite a while
after that i jumped between all kinds of shards (alias mortal, corefailure, pangaea, black-something, and so on, cant remember all the shards), never played long on any of them.

on one of these shards i hooked up with an old friend (hunter) from novus opiate, and started to staff on his shard (fertile lands). when that shard went down (after an emulator switch) i started to play all kinds of shards again Big Grin

finally i found xuo and that was the first shard since tds that i actually stayed for a longer time. but i quit when i got bored at uo, didnt play xuo2 or runxuo, but was convinced by maka to come and play when he was the admin...

thats my story xD

maka

Novus wasn't jakkos fool, it was probesBig Grin Jakko only had TC(The Center) until he merged with XUO, as far as I know atleast.
maka Wrote:Man, I'm pretty sure I remember someone called akira...

I remember him also, now i also remember how Shadow Taker ones called hisself in Xuo: Akila
juggobuggo Wrote:i cant even remember all the shards i played on

started at novus opiate (jakko's)

Hahaha Big Grin

Real Novus was made by Probe, later (in the end) to be taken over by Prophet after Probe decided to stop caring about the TUS-Novus, and only focus on the POL one. ;p

Maka Wrote:Novus wasn't jakkos fool, it was probes Jakko only had TC(The Center) until he merged with XUO, as far as I know atleast.

Yup that's right :]
maka Wrote:Novus wasn't jakkos fool, it was probesBig Grin Jakko only had TC(The Center) until he merged with XUO, as far as I know atleast.

jajaja i know it was probes i just made a typo or something cause i had my mind on all these shards and was writing without thinking

anyway, what i meant was probes novus opiate. Big Grin
Xuo all the way ^^

darkside

name is Malbek Evenstar on IN:R, only shard ive played for more than a week. new to free shards, only a month on IN:R, so im not to familiar with pvp or sphere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15