Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: So whos from xuo and whos from imagine nation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Older brother got uo in 97 of sept. Played a little bit of the real old school ultima series way back before that. I was playign uo by decmber of 97 played until like 02 when shit started getting really gay (no offense to the gay community) They changed the whole concepts and story and gameplay so I said fuck it and sold my account on ebay for $600. Then played Imagine Nation:reborn only as Khun Sa. Had a good time, deff made some buds out of it. So yea thats where I came from.

Eighty Swords

*points fallzone away from ztoke* fallzone, ztoke is over there ->>>>

sorry blackfog, but i was mario at the end of jakko's xuo aka xuo2 for most people. so that wasnt me

you know it drama

i remember everyone trying to guess who i was when i became gm pande. smoke said "you're pande don't lie. take a ss and send me it" lol then i got all these french players running up to me saying "pande aide moi" (pande help me)
:icon_twisted: oh shit its my good friend panda :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: So how are you man how many time will you jail me this xuo if i play :icon_twisted: since you cant jail me i guess i can start by saying go F your SELF and i hope you have a good day while your doing it. mauhahaha kiddin but wassup you dont hang out with amin no more.... havent seen you around in a while anyways cya man
Kokane, keep acting like an idiot. We appreciate that alot! Always fun to have those people on a shard, it makes the shard lifes. Btw. you ain't gonna say "If" i play. Pathetic Bullshit, You have to play! no matter what
I was the REAL Eleazar from IN:1 before i gave away my char to someone and so on.
Played on IN:2 as Rei..did some pvp donno if anyone remembers me though.
I was Ilya from IN:R.

Might pop in to se how things is if WoW becomes boring.

maka

WHEN WoW becomes boring, it's inevitableSad
maka Wrote:WHEN WoW becomes boring, it's inevitableSad

TBC just came out and im only level 54 so i got some fun ahead and i got a guild that will be ready to raid by the time i hit 70 but yes its inevitable.

But again it was just the same thing for UO when I played it :p
56 soon here Wink
WoW is a waste of time and money -_-
Odium if you just happen to play at outland and just happen to be horde ill give you a pat on the back.

n0x* online games IS a waste of time so you have already joined the club:badgrin:
horde and bloodscalp.
I have a 60 Shammy on Archimonde, a 60 Warlock on Emerald Dream, a 62 Warrior on Kael'thas, a 60 Mage on Kael'thas, and just started a Bloodelf Warlock on Ravenholdt. I have several mid-level characters too, but they are not worth mentioning. hehe. All my toons are Horde except my Warrior.

I think The Burning Crusade is pretty sweet, they did an excellent job with the expansion and new content.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15