Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Diablo III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I see u on sometimes Tongue
what chapter are u at?
I just hit act 2 I think. I've been on my other chars most of the week lol
Nasir Wrote:Im on hell with my monk with 50k hp and 2.5k dps. It's slow going but I'm like a tank.

50K HP. 2.5K DPS. 2,500 DPS. How is that even possible. 0_o

Pick up a weapon from the AH and watch your DPS go through the roof. You can probably get to like 10K DPS with a single weapon upgrade.
Mael Wrote:man smoke you really are one of the biggest Hippocrates i have ever heard of lol...because i put facts down about a game that has been in the makeing for like 10 years and they cant even have a decent lauch and STILL haveing problems with lag and hacking....its funny that you think i dont know what im talking about yet i have played and done plenty of reseach before i buy games unlike fanboys like you that just buy anything new games that comes out cause people tell you to...grow up man and make decisions for yourself...and i mean you proved my point right in your own post....beating inferno with 15k hp...that sounds hard...good balance blizzard...cant wait to see what pvp is like will be a total joke...

and you saying that patches cost money NO SHITTTTT...but if you sell millions of copies of a game why would that even matter...

oh and one last thing...your damm right i would be complaining if i bought a game for 60 bucks and YOU CANT EVEN PLAY IT....good job smoke your such a smart basement troll ;/

LMFAO are you retarded? Ofc any company will try to make as little many patches needed to make a profit on the game it's the only logical thing to do. They didn't take so long to release the damn game because it was suppose to be "AWESOME" it's because they had trouble with the company and had relocate half way through the making of the game you moron. You really think the graphics would be this shit in this generation or time in the last 10 years? No they would be better x10.

Talking about balance? what a joke comparing it to this game where everything is customizable, you know nothing and you didn't research shit your talking out of your ass and living in your own little world.

Inferno is and always will be HARD people crying it's too hard had it coming they honestly released 3-4 videos saying "we promise you will die" it's not meant to beat with ease it's a HARD pve difficulty pve and pvp and completely different and to think your comparing 15k life with PvP is completely off topic and retarded seeing as other classes won't one shot you like monsters in inferno can.

God damn your stupid, cry about unbalance all you want but im the one whose done the game and can start farming and make millions/ sell shit on the real money auction house before others because they don't like how it was "balanced" so they refuse to play that way. Don't suck and get hit by monsters or obstacles and you can beat the game with ease, problem solved.

edit: melee chars are going to want about 500-800 all resist with a good amount of life and damage should be a low stat since youll need to take hits rather than try and do damage (a good weapon will fix your damage problems 900-1.2k damage blues/rares with hit life are AMAZING for melee but can be expensive)
and whats ur battletag? =x
sm0ke Wrote:LMFAO are you retarded? Ofc any company will try to make as little many patches needed to make a profit on the game it's the only logical thing to do. They didn't take so long to release the damn game because it was suppose to be "AWESOME" it's because they had trouble with the company and had relocate half way through the making of the game you moron. You really think the graphics would be this shit in this generation or time in the last 10 years? No they would be better x10.

thanks for proving my point that the game is made terribly

Talking about balance? what a joke comparing it to this game where everything is customizable, you know nothing and you didn't research shit your talking out of your ass and living in your own little world.

and i compared it to this game when? lol...

Inferno is and always will be HARD people crying it's too hard had it coming they honestly released 3-4 videos saying "we promise you will die" it's not meant to beat with ease it's a HARD pve difficulty pve and pvp and completely different and to think your comparing 15k life with PvP is completely off topic and retarded seeing as other classes won't one shot you like monsters in inferno can.

and i never said anything about 15k life about pvp...i was refering to inferno being beaten with 15k hp...and the many videos ive seen of people beating bosses in under 10 seconds..

God damn your stupid, cry about unbalance all you want but im the one whose done the game and can start farming and make millions/ sell shit on the real money auction house before others because they don't like how it was "balanced" so they refuse to play that way. Don't suck and get hit by monsters or obstacles and you can beat the game with ease, problem solved.

ya if RMAH ever gets mplemented..gl with that seeing how hackers already have millions of gold and items

and i do know wtf im talking about just because you think your so badass cause your going to make so much cash off the RMAH (which is a joke) doesn't mean you know everything...i mean shit when don't you think you know everything....

i can have my own opinion on a game that i think is a waist of time and money...and blizzard is making millions off people...but if you have fun then i guess w/e but it could have been a much better game if it wasn't for blizzard

btw the reason i ***** about this game is because i WANTED to like it...but im glad i didnt spend the money
Mael Wrote:and i do know wtf im talking about just because you think your so badass cause your going to make so much cash off the RMAH (which is a joke) doesn't mean you know everything...i mean shit when don't you think you know everything....

i can have my own opinion on a game that i think is a waist of time and money...and blizzard is making millions off people...but if you have fun then i guess w/e but it could have been a much better game if it wasn't for blizzard

btw the reason i ***** about this game is because i WANTED to like it...but im glad i didnt spend the money

it's actually a good game and has like no comparisons to wow.. the fact that blizzard is willing to spend money to provide weekly patches for diablo when players don't even pay per month for the game tells you a lot about how much blizzard cares for quality over quantity for sales.. Don't know why your hating on blizzard so much every game they make is amazing there launches at first are just shitty but it isn't anything new.
well they obviously have to do patches they release 1/2 of a game..
Eru Wrote:50K HP. 2.5K DPS. 2,500 DPS. How is that even possible. 0_o

Pick up a weapon from the AH and watch your DPS go through the roof. You can probably get to like 10K DPS with a single weapon upgrade.

I switched to all dps and now hell is easy like normal difficulty was ;[

MAEL answer my question! How are boss fights like WoW? I'm genuinely curious.
I dont see how boss fights are like wow =x
Eru Wrote:[Image: 35242%20-%20animated%20cute%20daw%20daww...0woona.gif]
click

ps. Eru is still a dick.

Thats called foreshadowing.
Ow, I kind of missed the thread ;o I play sometimes as well, started playing a bit more since 1.0.3 came out. I got hooked up with few decent items by old mates from d2, but thats about it. 450all res/30k hp, 36k dps (70k with sharpshooter). Having troubles in act2, dying in 1 hit to the most of the mobs..xd Is that normal? Few people told me it wasn't like this before this patch. Not sure myself... If anyone who wasn't too lazy to read documentation and knows the game mechanics is willing to answer few questions - that would be appreciated xd
But either way, if anyone around still plays d3 (europe) - add me, V1s#2574

edit: I've just read the whole thread

Quote:Enjoy act 2. 0_o I'm a DH with 35K HP and 400-450 resist to all and I get two-shot by lacuni jerks.

Eru, so you managed to solve the issue? xd What was your dps btw? I could prolly increase mine, I lose a lot because of Natalia set (helm, boots, ar + ring) but well this way I have very fast concentration regain and not sure whats better..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8