Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Diablo III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Battletag: Taran#2538

I'll mostly play on my own though, at least at first. But always good to have some people to trade items with Big Grin
Battletag: Leo#1415
If anyone wishes to play count me in ;P
Also belgar da newb is playing =x
I heard servers are still offline >.<
RentalMetard#1328

I'm not playing until next week or later, but I figure I'll try to find some of you in game.
Is anyone actually in the game yet? Everything I'm reading is saying the servers have pretty much exploded.
Igor#2996
Yeah I've been logged in the whole day without getting disconnected. I'm on the European servers though.
and...

How is it?

I know it's only been a day, but is the hype deserved?

More importantly, what level are you?
lolo i locked myself out last night from rapid-fire typing my credentials.

You have made too many unsuccessful attempts. In order to continue the password reset process, please contact Customer Support.
and it appears I'm not the only one. It's the first option on their automated line haha.
ughhhhhhhhhh i can't afford it atm. son of a *****.

side note: anyone got friend code for me? pretty please? SmileSmileSmile
Grendel_IN Wrote:and...

How is it?

I know it's only been a day, but is the hype deserved?

More importantly, what level are you?

So far it's pretty good, I haven't really followed the development so my expectations haven't been -that- high. At first I didn't like the new leveling system at all but it's growing on me now, hehe.
I'm only a level 18 barbarian so far, have only been playing a couple hours.
Taran Wrote:barbarian
dohohoho, of course! barbarbarbarbar!

level 22 Demon Hunter at the moment. Servers are down though so I'm catching up here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8