Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Diablo III
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I tried this game on a friends account and im currently doing diablo in the ass on nightmare but the game wont let me win becouse when I get close to killing him the ****ing game lags and I die.
This game could have been sooo much better if they just cloned WoW some more.
**** off with the freaking "you have to be online" shit and **** off with the "oh the servers are having problems so you cant login since YOU HAVE TO BE ONLINE".

Also the game is to easy unless the game cheats and makes you lag and die for the 5th time.

ps. Eru is still a dick.
Rainbow Dash Wrote:im currently ... on nightmare
the game is to easy...
[Image: 35242%20-%20animated%20cute%20daw%20daww...0woona.gif]
click
Eru Wrote:Enjoy act 2. 0_o I'm a DH with 35K HP and 400-450 resist to all and I get two-shot by lacuni jerks.

the way to go as a DH is just to stack pure dex/ias/crit damage, anything after act 2 will do a solid 89-90k damage so stacking vit/all res won't do anything

I just beat inferno diablo with 15kHP and 150k damage :p

@mael you have no idea what has gone on at all during the launch it's a brand new dev team and yes they did horrible everyone knows it but you sound like one of those silly stupid kids on the forums crying about why they can't play.. You know patches cost money every time they have to launch one right? and blizzard frequently does MANY patches to fix problems they care about their product and quality they would rather spend money to fix the problem then just taking the money from people and not fix it at all. Honestly dude when you don't know shit about the game and just hate on it because it's taking players and staff away from UO just keep your mouth shut and find another hobby.
Breezed through beta content of D3 but it didn't really get me interested in the game itself. I guess hack&slash grinding for loot games just aren't for me. What interests me is how real money auction house will work out for Blizzard. It's something that has been around for a long time for many MMOs but never controlled by the actual company that provides the game service.
sm0ke Wrote:the way to go as a DH is just to stack pure dex/ias/crit damage, anything after act 2 will do a solid 89-90k damage so stacking vit/all res won't do anything

I just beat inferno diablo with 15kHP and 150k damage :p

@mael you have no idea what has gone on at all during the launch it's a brand new dev team and yes they did horrible everyone knows it but you sound like one of those silly stupid kids on the forums crying about why they can't play.. You know patches cost money every time they have to launch one right? and blizzard frequently does MANY patches to fix problems they care about their product and quality they would rather spend money to fix the problem then just taking the money from people and not fix it at all. Honestly dude when you don't know shit about the game and just hate on it because it's taking players and staff away from UO just keep your mouth shut and find another hobby.

man smoke you really are one of the biggest Hippocrates i have ever heard of lol...because i put facts down about a game that has been in the makeing for like 10 years and they cant even have a decent lauch and STILL haveing problems with lag and hacking....its funny that you think i dont know what im talking about yet i have played and done plenty of reseach before i buy games unlike fanboys like you that just buy anything new games that comes out cause people tell you to...grow up man and make decisions for yourself...and i mean you proved my point right in your own post....beating inferno with 15k hp...that sounds hard...good balance blizzard...cant wait to see what pvp is like will be a total joke...

and you saying that patches cost money NO SHITTTTT...but if you sell millions of copies of a game why would that even matter...

oh and one last thing...your damm right i would be complaining if i bought a game for 60 bucks and YOU CANT EVEN PLAY IT....good job smoke your such a smart basement troll ;/
I haven't had trouble logging in since the 2nd day after launch. I've never had lag problems either. You look like an as$hole Mael. Quit railing the game when obviously you're not changing anybody's opinion.

Also: punctuation and capitalization go a long way in not looking like dipshit. Try it sometime.
yeah agreed. mael just rants about D3 for some odd reason. i've got over 100 hours into it so far and had no problems logging in or any trouble with lag. i did see some crap about hacking on the forum...but i mean...virus scan ftw?

i got to act 2 inferno with my barb but that shit is like...uber hella mamma jamma hard so i'm currently levelling a DH. anyone who wants to play with me, hit me up on b.net mmmsandwich#1217
and thats why gaming has fail...congrats guys ;/

and to be honest im not the only one that feels that way about it so suck it nasir

just cause you enjoy rewashed wow boss fights and paying for a half a game at release is fine with me...but just like saying the game is awesome i can say whatever the hell i want

@ nasir how long did you spell check before you posted? lol make sure you got those periods.....ill put a couple extra for you ..................................................
Please explain how the boss fights are anything like WoW. At all. You keep saying that, but I see almost no similarity.
on act 2 now, I HATE LACUNI JERKS
**** it, im still on hell and u guys finishing inferno already =x
I am playing on a witch doctor with 37k hp and 6k dps =x i deal around 30k dmg to monsters and sometimes i have a really hard time hehe
i use this build:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fapU0bVUoWk

Belgar the newb, ill add u today, also u sm0ke, whats ur tag?
Im on hell with my monk with 50k hp and 2.5k dps. It's slow going but I'm like a tank.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8