Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: WTF!!! my vanq bard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hate Wrote:What do you want to see when you use arms lore on a weapon, how much information?

{Accuracy Level} {Weapon Name} of {Damage Level}
This weapon requires {WeaponSkill} skill to use.
This weapon could take {DamageMin} to {DamageMax} percent of someone's health.
This weapon has {HitPoints} of {HitPointsMax} durability points.
it would take you {Weapon Speed} seconds to attack with this weapon.
{Other effects if any}

EX:

Supremely Accurate Dagger of Vanquishing
This weapon requires Swordsmanship skill to use.
This weapon could take 5 to 10 percent of someone's health.
This weapon has 23 of 45 durability points.
It would take you 1 second to attack with this weapon.
This weapon is blessed. (newbied)

smoke

Hate Wrote:Ok so we've heard your opinion, we've heard my opinion, and now we've also heard Tarans opinion.

I'd also like to mention that just because Taran thinks that it's only harassment if you do it for more than 10 minutes does not mean that he is "right", it does however mean that we will stick to that "rule" here at IN-X unless we have a discussion about that in the staff forum and we decide to lower that time for what would be considered harassment. What I did was simply that I stated what I think would be considered harassment, and unless we have some strict rules for every type of harassment staffmember will have to follow his or her own heart when he or she decides what is harassment and what isn't. Of course Taran will still be able to "revoke the decision" and release the person in prison in case he disagrees, but if we see harassment we have to take a decision ourselves, we can't call Taran and wake him up in the middle of the night to ask for his opinion regarding that particular situation.

Ok, anyways, since we've heard everybodys opinion I think this would be a great time to turn this thread back to its original subject, because this discussion does not belong in here at all.

So:
How shall we fix the system message so that nobody misses when the weapons are being damaged? What do you want to see when you use arms lore on a weapon, how much information?

Regards,
Hate

are you serious right now? do you always have to try and be right? let the god damn thing go taran is "right" end of story
smoke Wrote:are you serious right now? do you always have to try and be right? let the god damn thing go taran is "right" end of story

I am very serious now. I have been an admin myself and my opinion can be just as right as Tarans when it comes to what I think is harassment. I think that paralyzing somebody for 10 minutes is harassment, Maka thinks that it is harassment, Taran does not, neither do you. The only thing that makes us decide that it's not jailable harassment here at IN-X is that Taran is the admin of this server, but it does not mean that his opinion is the "right one" when you would look at it from a bigger perspective than just this server.

Think about it, if somebody was harassing you at work, and you'd go to your boss and tell him about it, and he'd say "no that's not harassment", but you'd still feel harassed, would you just be like "ok well, I'm wrong, he's right"? Of course your boss is entitled to his own opinion, and if he would be the highest boss at your work you'd have to listen to him or quit, but if there would be somebody higher up you'd talk to them, or if there was some 3rd party person who has authority to deal with these things, then you'd talk to them about as well. Here Taran is the admin and we listen to what he thinks is harassment and what he does not think is harassment, but he may not always be "right" just because of that, I am still entitled to my own opinion.

If Taran would say something that did not benefit you I bet you'd be like "Taran isn't always right! Taran can be wrong!", but now that he's agreeing with you I'm not entitled to my own opinion anymore? Come on, try to think before you post.

Bottomline: Taran is the admin, his opinion is what matters the most here, but the rest of us are still entitled to our own opinions, and just because we listen to what Taran says does not mean that his opinion is always "right", if you look at it from a bigger perspective.

Also, I was "letting the damn thing go" with my previous post, but you on the other hand had to continue even tho it was not necessary at all, so I wonder whose not letting it go? Just stop arguing about this, I am entitled to my own opinion, end of story.

Regards,
Hate
check Weapon Durability Thread in the Suggestions area.

smoke

Hate Wrote:I am very serious now. I have been an admin myself and my opinion can be just as right as Tarans when it comes to what I think is harassment. I think that paralyzing somebody for 10 minutes is harassment, Maka thinks that it is harassment, Taran does not, neither do you. The only thing that makes us decide that it's not jailable harassment here at IN-X is that Taran is the admin of this server, but it does not mean that his opinion is the "right one" when you would look at it from a bigger perspective than just this server.

Think about it, if somebody was harassing you at work, and you'd go to your boss and tell him about it, and he'd say "no that's not harassment", but you'd still feel harassed, would you just be like "ok well, I'm wrong, he's right"? Of course your boss is entitled to his own opinion, and if he would be the highest boss at your work you'd have to listen to him or quit, but if there would be somebody higher up you'd talk to them, or if there was some 3rd party person who has authority to deal with these things, then you'd talk to them about as well. Here Taran is the admin and we listen to what he thinks is harassment and what he does not think is harassment, but he may not always be "right" just because of that, I am still entitled to my own opinion.

If Taran would say something that did not benefit you I bet you'd be like "Taran isn't always right! Taran can be wrong!", but now that he's agreeing with you I'm not entitled to my own opinion anymore? Come on, try to think before you post.

Bottomline: Taran is the admin, his opinion is what matters the most here, but the rest of us are still entitled to our own opinions, and just because we listen to what Taran says does not mean that his opinion is always "right", if you look at it from a bigger perspective.

Also, I was "letting the damn thing go" with my previous post, but you on the other hand had to continue even tho it was not necessary at all, so I wonder whose not letting it go? Just stop arguing about this, I am entitled to my own opinion, end of story.

Regards,
Hate

If you would be letting it go like you told me too you wouldn't always want to have the last word like you're trying to do. I don't care if you or maka or even if the whole shard finds it harassment paralzying someone is a part of the gank and one of the fun things about making peoples lives miserably people that we hate.

On a side note I can't wait for the day I catch your mortal.

now i'm letting it go because you obviously can't.
Hate Wrote:So:
What do you want to see when you use arms lore on a weapon, how much information?

Regards,
Hate

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5742
I would say, implant it just as we had it on Xuo, like Fallzone said.

ps. DAMN, this discussion is SO LOW!!!!! little kids

Oyeah! Technique, you are still crying about my post on loosing my weapon, it was A MOMENT post. I wasn't happy with it. BUT I CAN GET OVER THINGS!
This line, was also for everyone else here on the forums! If you "would" grow up, you can handle things or leave it behind you..

maka

I actually think that arms lore is like XUO and I think that repairing might be too, but I guess you might have meant that you wanted Arms Lore to be like the ItemID crystal we had on XUO?
I changed so ArmsLore display the current hitpoints, maxhitpoints and the speed for weapons.
That is great!
yeah definately a good upgrade, thats info id like to know.
Taran Wrote:I changed so ArmsLore display the current hitpoints, maxhitpoints and the speed for weapons.

excellent Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8