Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: WTF!!! my vanq bard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

maka

I just want to clear out the "maka would back me up part". Fact is I really consider that harassment, keeping someone paralyzed that is.

Yes, I have done it and the reason to why I did it was cause it was so incredibly low and annoying. I wanted to be mean and I had nothing to win besides pissing someone off, and that my friend, is straight up harassment.

Most of the times I didn't do it unprovoked though. When I got in para mood it was most likely cause someone killed my horse or cause they tried to resskill us. I try to avoid being low to neutral people
Wow, so now 2 people think it's harassment. Maka you don't have any staff char any longer, right?

maka

Technically I do, but since I'm not active, I'm not really representing the server when talking, only myself.

I was just saying my opinion and nothing else. It was my opinion on the stuff that I did personally or with friends (paralyzing people for hours) and not my opinion regarding any previous discussions on the forum. I must say this though, if you do not consider holding people paralyzed for 6 hours as harassment, then sir, "You're an idiot.", xd?

The "You're an idiot" part is joke, it is not staff harassing playersTongue
p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Wow, so now 2 people think it's harassment. Maka you don't have any staff char any longer, right?

maka is retired

smoke

i seriously don't understand how thats harassment you enter a red town you take a risk of dying/being paralized you actually can't do anything in this game no more

swearing/trash talk/para people

even if old people do come back to the shard i'm sure people will get jailed for these reasons and won't want to play you guys may want to rethink out how strtic your rules are
I dont think paralyzing someone for 10 mins is harassing.

I do think that paralyzing someone for 30-60 mins, following him around, reskilling him etc. is harassing.

smoke

Taran Wrote:I dont think paralyzing someone for 10 mins is harassing.

I do think that paralyzing someone for 30-60 mins, following him around, reskilling him etc. is harassing.

thank you <3 hugs
thank you for clearing that up Taran.
Lol come on are you serious that this blew up THIS BIG. Paralyzing someone isnt harassement unless your there for like 30 minutes doing it, like taran said... and also it depends on who ur paralyzing too. I hate when people **** around with new commers or just people who dont do anything wrong. But if your doing it to someone you hate or someone you've been fueding with, than its just part of the game.

Also people tend to over exaggerate stories so GMs, ofcourse people are going to act like theyve been there for 1 hour and super upset, you cant make decisions based on his "feelings" cause if you get paralyzed even once, youll most probably be fuming and mad blowing thing outta proportion.

smoke Wrote:what are we playing here hello kitty islander adventures 5 ?

btw where can I download that game?
Ok so we've heard your opinion, we've heard my opinion, and now we've also heard Tarans opinion.

I'd also like to mention that just because Taran thinks that it's only harassment if you do it for more than 10 minutes does not mean that he is "right", it does however mean that we will stick to that "rule" here at IN-X unless we have a discussion about that in the staff forum and we decide to lower that time for what would be considered harassment. What I did was simply that I stated what I think would be considered harassment, and unless we have some strict rules for every type of harassment staffmember will have to follow his or her own heart when he or she decides what is harassment and what isn't. Of course Taran will still be able to "revoke the decision" and release the person in prison in case he disagrees, but if we see harassment we have to take a decision ourselves, we can't call Taran and wake him up in the middle of the night to ask for his opinion regarding that particular situation.

Ok, anyways, since we've heard everybodys opinion I think this would be a great time to turn this thread back to its original subject, because this discussion does not belong in here at all.

So:
How shall we fix the system message so that nobody misses when the weapons are being damaged? What do you want to see when you use arms lore on a weapon, how much information?

Regards,
Hate
Hate Wrote:What do you want to see when you use arms lore on a weapon, how much information?

Kamos Wrote:Showing more detailed info with arms lore would help so players could determine actual condition of the weapon easier. Seeing max hitpoints value would be helpful. Something similiar to how attack value is shown now with arms lore.

We will discuss your suggestion in the staff section Kamos, and if the others likes it as well (and I personally see no reason why they wouldn't), then I hope it will be added soon. :]

Good suggestion Kamos. Anybody else want to contribute with something? :]

Regards,
Hate
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8