Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: WTF!!! my vanq bard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I must be really newbie or something.
Are you trying to say that every weapon has only X number of repairs and after those repairs has been made It'll break?
Love Wrote:I must be really newbie or something.
Are you trying to say that every weapon has only X number of repairs and after those repairs has been made It'll break?

Exactly, after X number you cant repair anymore, and the destine of the weapon is break.
Same for armors.
Weapons have hitpoints. Each time you repair a weapon, there is a chance that it's hitpoints will go down by one. So, let's say weapon has 50/50 hitpoints maximum, it has gone down to 25/50 hitpoints from fighting with it and you decide to repair it. It's max hitpoints might go down to 49 hitpoints when you repair it. So then it would have 49/49 hitpoints. Eventually, it would go very low after repairs, let's say 2/2 after repairing. If you use arms lore on it, it would still show that it's in full repair. Naturally, a weapon with 2HP would break a lot faster than weapon with 50HP.

Showing more detailed info with arms lore would help so players could determine actual condition of the weapon easier. Seeing max hitpoints value would be helpful. Something similiar to how attack value is shown now with arms lore.
XUO2 had a item analyzer

src.sysmessage Analyze done, results:
src.sysmessage Name : <src.targ.name>
src.sysmessage Hitpoints : <src.targ.hitpoints>
src.sysmessage Weight : <src.targ.weight>
src.sysmessage Instances : <src.targ.instances>
src.sysmessage Color Code: <src.targ.color>

I left in-x because there was so much that pissed me off...

bardiche is like the only weapon people uses and getting one you have to throw up a rediculous amount of cash such as 200-400 000 unless you want to grind xtreme dragons 4 ever.

Hunting is also rediculous, 7 EVs and like 12 blade spirits to kill a xtreme liche and imagine how fun that is when you dont use scrolls?

oh and to my rage quit breaking point, after spending 8 days and 100 000 on silver weapons only someone tells me they do 20% extra dmg to undead and 20% less dmg to players, thats what made me quit dirr mode. I just ******* wanted to PVP nothing else but there's just too much ****** up shit that pisses people off.

There's just so little thought behind hunting and drop rates...
Fallzone Wrote:bardiche is like the only weapon people uses and getting one you have to throw up a rediculous amount of cash such as 200-400 000 unless you want to grind xtreme dragons 4 ever.

So just because that's the only weapon other people uses you have to do the same? Big Grin Did you even try any of the other weapons before you start thinking bards are the only weapon that's worth using?

There's many other good weapons, you will just have to use different techniques. I've seen Fable killing Technique more than once. I've also seen people doing great with quater staff, and I self prefer hallys. Not too long ago, many of the unused weapons were tweaked to it's better, and I'm sure not even half of them have been tried out enough yet to find out if it actually might be worth dueling with them.

Fallzone Wrote:Hunting is also rediculous, 7 EVs and like 12 blade spirits to kill a xtreme liche and imagine how fun that is when you dont use scrolls?

oh and to my rage quit breaking point, after spending 8 days and 100 000 on silver weapons only someone tells me they do 20% extra dmg to undead and 20% less dmg to players, thats what made me quit dirr mode. I just ******* wanted to PVP nothing else but there's just too much ****** up shit that pisses people off.

7 EVs and 12 blade spirits to kill an xtreme liche? :lol::lol: Riiight.

...and how comes that everyone is so damn obsessed of killing just xtreme monsters? Jesus, explore the world, talk with other people and find out what other monsters are worth killing. Provocation can be used on most of the monsters, and doesn't require any supplies at all. If you want to speed things up then just add an EV and shoot some arrows with a bow.

Try to think for yourself once too, try to come up with own tactics and try things out and see what's worth killing and how.
Lederoil Wrote:I've also seen people doing great with quater staff

Lol. :lol: No, you haven't. If you want to duel me using a quarter staff, I'll be up for any stakes, even accounts if you like Big Grin
p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Lol. :lol: No, you haven't. If you want to duel me using a quarter staff, I'll be up for any stakes, even accounts if you like Big Grin

Jesus christ, learn to read before you post. When did I ever say I do great with quarter staff?
Lederoil Wrote:Jesus christ, learn to read before you post. When did I ever say I do great with quarter staff?

Jesus christ, learn to read before you post. When did I ever say YOU do great with quarter staff?
p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Jesus christ, learn to read before you post. When did I ever say YOU do great with quarter staff?

p1nk dr@g0n Wrote:If you want to duel me using a quarter staff, I'll be up for any stakes, even accounts if you like Big Grin

I can't believe we got another this insanely dumb to this shard. If you didn't mean I should prove you wrong, then what the hell is the point writing that sentence?
Battle axe, bardiche, halberd, war hammer, hammer pick. I think all of those weapons are good. Large axe seems decent too, but I haven't had enough experiences with it to judge it right yet.

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Lol. :lol: No, you haven't. If you want to duel me using a quarter staff, I'll be up for any stakes, even accounts if you like Big Grin

I'll go a few rounds with you in duel stones with quarter staff. I'm not saying I'm great with it but it's certainly not that bad weapon as you make it out to be.
Lol I was saying you can't possible have seen anyone do great with a quarter staff. And since you said that to point out to Fallzone that they are actually useable, I simply offered you to duel for anything IF YOU WANT. Not in any way, in any interpretation can that be seen as me ever saying you ever said that you are good with a quarter staff. Would you like an apple? "WHEN THE HELL DID I SAY I WANT AN APPLE YOU MOTHER****ER ARE YOU ****ING STUPID!?"

I can't believe we got another this insanely dumb to this shard...
Kamos Wrote:I'll go a few rounds with you in duel stones with quarter staff. I'm not saying I'm great with it but it's certainly not that bad weapon as you make it out to be.

Smile:thumbsup:

p!nk dr@g0n Wrote:Lol I was saying you can't possible have seen anyone do great with a quarter staff.

That's where you're wrong, because I have. I think it even might have been Fable I saw with the quarter staff, if that's the case he can confirm this and I'm sure he'd like to duel you with it also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8