Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Identities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok hottest discussion going on right now

Can anyone explain to me HOW is it harassment if someone goes and says "<GM Name> is <Mortal Name>"

I had a lengthy discussion about this with a gm today and I still don't get why we're not allowed to say "<GM Name> is <Mortal Name>"

How is that short sentence harassment towards the gm? There's nothing even negative said in there.

It's allowed if I made a new char and someone found out and said in public "<Mortal Name> is LudaKrishna". So why is it different for gms and how exactly is it harrasment? Cuz we're not supposed to know the mortals of gms? This opens the whole door for if GM's should even have an active mortal in the first place.
I hate to say this but I agree with Luda....Why is diferent??
also understand that The Gm´s dont have the obligation to say it... And if I know that the XXXX is Gm XXX neither i need to shout it...But...
Well, first of all I assume that when someone says that its to 'harm' the Staff mortal.

If someone have jailed you for doing this its because if we the staffmembers have mortals its to enjoy the game as you all do.

If you say X is Y we won't be able to enjoey because any other player will come to us when we are on our mortals and say "HEY HEY I'VE SENT A PAGE ANSWER ANSWER!!" or for example if you kill him on your mortal he will be like "why you kill me!" and when you will log on staff he will be mad at you and won't respect you anymore.

Those ones are just some of the reasons lets see if you understand now.
A gm wants to be able to play on the mortal in peace without everyone yelling hey <mortal name> host a tourney please! Or various other situations that the mortal will be asked for stuff that the gm should answer.
When a gm is on the mortal he/she is no gm at that time and just want to be the mortal without everyone seeing him/her as gm.

gm and mortal are really two seperate things.

And I can also add that even the staffteam is not told which gm has which mortal.
right but in my 1st post im talking about this one sentence

"<GM Name> is <Mortal Name>"

there is no "answer my page invovled", it can lead to that yes but like any other player on this shard we ignore what ppl say to us, you have to deal with constant shi t talk as a player sooo yea

Good example is me and solbia we argue on the shard and say a lot of things, we end up ignoring each other after awhile.

and like my last sentence of the first post this brings up the issue is should GM's even have an active mortal in the first place?
Quote:and like my last sentence of the first post this brings up the issue is should GM's even have an active mortal in the first place?

yup, why not?Confusedurprised:
I know mortal and Gms ... and when i have seen the "mortal one" never i have said " do an event " " answer page" And Yes .... I understand that the Staff want to enjoy the game your mortal char.
BUT if someone reveal the identities .... does it deserve a penalty?
Quote:yup, why not?

if i'm not allowed to say

then that mortal isn't truley a regular player lol, that's why
LudaKrishna Wrote:and like my last sentence of the first post this brings up the issue is should GM's even have an active mortal in the first place?

Well, so you want us the staff make tourneys, answer pages, script, help players, atract new comers, add new stuff to the shard, but without us beeing able to play in it?

So you want us to work for free withtout even beeing able to play on what we work?

Yeah I think thats GOOD idea. I think we must go to yours houses and do your homework also Wink
Muto..if i create a new char and you reveal me people will treat me as Solbia ... it also is troublesome for a mortal player
Solbia Wrote:Muto..if i create a new char and you reveal me people will treat me as Solbia ... it also is troublesome for a mortal player

Staff dont reveal mortals chars, it's illegal Smile
i never said u couldn't play

i just said if i can't say (or other ppl)

then he's not really a regular player like everyone else which is why it opens up that topic

edit: I think solbia was talking about on your mortal char, since any regular players can say "<Mortal Name> is LudaKrishna"
Pages: 1 2 3