Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Identities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry Hate but i dont understand u....Just i said that If in a conversation the topic appears ... why not!!!?...
If I want to have another char in order that the people do not know that I am Solbia and a player reveals me nothing happens and I have to support it Rolleyes
Sorry for my english!! i want to say many things but i can not express as i wanted

smoke

Solbia Wrote:Sorry Hate but i dont understand u....Just i said that If in a conversation the topic appears ... why not!!!?...
If I want to have another char in order that the people do not know that I am Solbia and a player reveals me nothing happens and I have to support it Rolleyes
Sorry for my english!! i want to say many things but i can not express as i wanted

I understand what your saying and i agree, it shouldn't be our fault that some players can't control themselves and ask for tours and help when a staff player is on their mortal character.. So staff can know who we are always but we can not know who they are or tell people who they are if we know already who they are..

whatever it's a stupid topic because you know how many times me solbia sandra and all of just do it harass each other and the staff does nothing about it after paging over 100 times? I don't get why we dont get taken seriously but oh no when a staff is in trouble they get all the help they need.
Smoke the insults are reciprocal .... better do not speak about the topic because also you go out losing friend! :badgrin:
"harass each other"
Keywords being "each other". If you feel harassed, page and don't harass back.

Anyway, revealing staff's mortal names is not allowed. I thought it was on the rules page but it seems it isn't so I'm adding it now.
Staff should be able to play the game as any other player, if everyone else knows you are staff then you are going to get treated differently.

There's no need to discuss this further really.
Thread locked.
Pages: 1 2 3