Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Gauntlet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I suppose I can add their spawn to the other one so that they're always up, but just one time per run. It would fix the odd thing that I have at the end that spawns a destard guardian if you try to camp the chest for too long. Tongue

Workin' on it now.
Fixed. Smile
eru Wrote:fixed. Smile

:d
Still having problems? Gimme more details! Name names! :whipping:
More changes and bug fixes:
  • Changed the spring traps. They now only bump you up 20 instead of 30 so you don't take fall damage, just get slowed down.

• The eithka hallway will no longer unhide you once you're past them and back onto tiles.

• Monsters will respawn every time someone exits so that their positions are consistent from one run to the next.

• Removed a few spring traps and a few other traps that were most commonly stepped on.

• You should have 100 stam when you res now.

• Looking at ways to reset your potion timer when you leave, but I can't find a player prop for it.

Thanks to Rabbi for finding the problems. Smile I expect that Samurai's statue will have a buddy soon.
I Duddits!
I just logged in and saw the statue. Tongue Congrats!

Did you say hello to the lockout dragon?
I did... it pwned me.
Update: Fixed a bug where you could keep collecting the gold near the chicken exit, then logging out to get ported to safety:
1) You no longer log out immediately in the chicken path.
2) If you take the chicken exit or log out in the gauntlet, there's a 2 hour lockout.

"Thanks" to the person who discovered it. I don't like that the bug was exploited rather than reported, but I'm in a good mood today, so I'm considering it the fault of my own oversight that made it possible.
Also, to avoid clutter, the display statues for completing the gauntlet will have their amount incremented if you've already completed the gauntlet once. The date on them will be of the first time you finished it. Smile
Minor update: The teleporter should respawn now after a server restart. Smile

Triggered spawns (like the teleporter) seem to disappear after the server goes down for a restart. Also, NPCs tend to unfreeze after a restart, so I just added a spawner and a mob for the spawner to check. If it's unfrozen, it adds a teleporter and refreezes the mob. I dunno why I didn't think of that before, actually.
thanks for this quest! is very very cool! I desire that some GM can add more quest of this stile...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6