Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: The Gauntlet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ryuuku Wrote:Is that place suposed to lose fame? Cause Im loosing all my fame....
Dont seens right.

Well up to you.

You shouldn't be losing fame in there. Ginz showed me how to turn off fame-loss and we tested it to make sure it was working. I'll test it again shortly.
nah im sure it doesn't work.... i lose 7k+ already.

might have been fix now tho...
Poseidon lost like 5k also, it sucks LOL. Tongue
Yeah, we tested it with someone with low fame and now that I've tested it agian, you still lose fame. Sorry, guys. I thought that was fixed. I think that the flag that turns off fame loss only works if you're in an event. Hopefully someone with script access can change that. Smile
Fame loss is fixed, thanks to Taran. Smile I added a gate in the duel pits area next to the Newbie Dungeon and Duel Stones gates for people to try it whenever they want to. I don't see any harm in it since it has the lockout period now and is reasonably difficult, but other GMs can feel free to move it out as they see fit.
Sweet Wink!
The entry pad seems to be bugging out occasionally and not respawning when someone dies. I messed with it some and hopefully it's fixed, but if the pad fails to respawn after you exit, let me know what you did and I'll mess with it mroe.

Eighty Swords

Is the gauntlet still up and running? I tried to go in today but didn't see any way to get past the 1st room with the rule books... I clicked and walked EVERYWHERE lol

It says you enter naked so do I have to walk into the gate in pits naked or...?

edit... well i banked everything and tried going in naked clicking and running around and nothing Sad

Eighty Swords

So? Is this thing opened? Still can't start it... Am I missing the most obvious instructions somewhere in the starting room and that's why nobody is answering?
Eighty Swords Wrote:So? Is this thing opened? Still can't start it... Am I missing the most obvious instructions somewhere in the starting room and that's why nobody is answering?

When the server goes down for a restart, the telepad disappears, but I think I've fixed any other cause for it to but out.

If another GM is online when the server comes up, they can use ".go gauntlet" and respawn the telepad from either the death-gate or the winner's area.
CHANGED: To keep people from camping power-up spawns, bandages, healing pots, and refresh potions will no longer respawn when someone is inside the gauntlet.

Once someone dies or wins, all the power-ups will respawn at once. I've increased the number and variety slightly to compensate for this.

The goal is to get people in and out faster without having to wait for respawns, and to make those first few crucial powerups available every time someone enters. Smile

Enjoy!
All of your chests are bugged and don't respawn right :/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6