Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To: Madman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am wondering how the hell you have my GM tamer crook. Its newbied, you didnt killed me, theres no way you have it.
How you have it?
Kepi Wrote:I am wondering how the hell you have my GM tamer crook. Its newbied, you didnt killed me, theres no way you have it.
How you have it?

page ingame., and a staff will look into it
You dropped it. Its your fault for dropping it.
If somebody dropped his rr cloth and someone else picked it up its the persons fault for dropping it like that.
its a part of uo.

So I can gank with r/r wep now? Since its r/r , can I page when someone kills me and get it back
Epic fail
Wtfff I never dropped it!
Anyways you can't do much with it so can you give it back?

Eighty Swords

I just wanted to point out GM rewards are noobied but R/R weps? There's a difference between them Madman so I don't think you'll get a R/R wep back if you die ganking.
how did this happen? there's no way anyone can be loot a newbied item.

the only way he could of got it was either you dropping it on the floor by mistake or you give it to him...
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]We are talking bout how we should handle situations like this.
As for gm tubs its a simple answer they will be given back to the original owner as they have the serial bound to them and are not usuable for anyone else. however this item is a little bit diffrent. And as i said were talking bout it hopefully ull get a answer from a staff member soon.[/COLOR]

Eighty Swords

Theo Wrote:how did this happen? there's no way anyone can be loot a newbied item.

the only way he could of got it was either you dropping it on the floor by mistake or you give it to him...

Or if you put the noobied item in a bag and died with the bag on you.

smoke

kepi just lower your taming by .1 and then regm it should give you another r/r reward

Eighty Swords

Can you do that without a skill cap? I thought it only worked if you were up against the skill cap and wanted to learn say blacksmithy instead of animal taming. Then you set animal taming down and blacksmithy up and as you gain blacksmithy your animal taming would go down.

If it works without a cap that's cool cause I want to lower mining some on my second miner so he only gets iron...
You cant do it without a skill cap!

I already tried to down mining in past.
Pages: 1 2 3