Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To: Madman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

smoke

Ryuuku Wrote:Wrong. It drop automatically, do a test and you will see, put a armor on and polymorph to chicken ( my weight was around 220).

Now that is right Big Grin. Like I said he could come back from dragon form overweighted and tryed to equip something in the crook slot.

this guys right it does drop automaticlly when you're overweight the stones/weight of a chicken changes just like a deamon gives you more.

kepi imo don't bother buying it back it's an R/R crook what's it going to do for you really it's just for show =/
smoke Wrote:kepi imo don't bother buying it back it's an R/R crook what's it going to do for you really it's just for show =/

Lol man, So why people bother buying R/R cloths its just for show and to see it named you still got to open the guy paperdoll. Same for R/R wepons I doubt someone going to gank with one.

Also How I already said on another thread, I think every GM Reward had to be bonded to the owner I mean just owner can wear/use Like it already is with tubs.

smoke

R/R cloth is different and not everybody want's one take me for example, i don't need glamorous cloths to amuse me.

It's also bonded too him what more do you want from the GM reward, it's newbied he dropped it on his own that's why i say it's not worth it too buy it back from madman because he will charge a coulpe of hundread thousands
Better buy it for 500k than use 1.5 mill to gm taming again.

Maybe it dont worth for you , but worth for he.

smoke

All i'm saying it's just a crook use your r/r spellbook if it makes you anymore powerful =/
smoke Wrote:All i'm saying it's just a crook use your r/r spellbook if it makes you anymore powerful =/

Lol, That not about look powerful, its about look cool, people have a diferent point of view of how to look cool.

Some people like R/R cloth, Some Like R/R wepons, Some like R/R crook.

Some like normal cloths, Some like Tall Straw Hat (me xD), some like female plate, and so on. And Some people dont care at all. But most like to have an own style.

It just about what you like , that not a common sense, its a personal opinion.
I think he like the crook to look cool and that the cause he wanna buy it back.
Ryuuku Wrote:Wrong. It drop automatically, do a test and you will see, put a armor on and polymorph to chicken ( my weight was around 220).

i did try didnt happen to me i was carrying 387/390 as human then polymorphed into a chicken i couldnt wlak more than 2 steps but nothing ended up pn the ground. And no i didnt try with gm on Smile lets meet ingame and do more testing Big Grin
Odium Wrote:i did try didnt happen to me i was carrying 387/390 as human then polymorphed into a chicken i couldnt wlak more than 2 steps but nothing ended up pn the ground

hmmm, strange it always happen to me and I tested before I made that post, and my legs fall to the ground, weird :confused:
confirmed, Platemail chest and legs drop to the ground when u polymorph to a chicken (if overweight) else they go to your backpack., cause they need more than 50str to be equipped. Female chest and all other armor parts stays on.
Odium Wrote:Female chest and all other ... parts stays on.

Rofl.

Honestly, this kind of stupid shit happens that gets me screwed over. Stop screwing around and losing your newbied reward items, because what they're gonna do is take all my culled and earned ones from other characters and give them back! Quit screwing it up!! Bastards!

Anyway, yea I think if they player notices it's missing and pages that it should be returned. I've accidentally dropped newbied rewards into bags before either due to mouse/UO GUI failure or sheer negligence.

Leave Rabbi Samild alooooone!!
Pages: 1 2 3