Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: To: Madman!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Why would I drop my crook!? Gm reward is different than rr wep.
I can't log in atm since I am out of town.
Maybe you polymorphed into a chicken and was equiping the crook, so it comes down cause with your atual str you was overweighted.

Also I wanna know if its normal to your things come down when you polymorph into chiken?
Ryuuku Wrote:Maybe you polymorphed into a chicken and was equiping the crook, so it comes down cause with your atual str you was overweighted.

Also I wanna know if its normal to your things come down when you polymorph into chiken?

I've never polymorphed into a chicken but I did to a dragon so that could be it.
No way dragon are able to carry more weight that not going to make you drop the crook.

Also to make sure I just tested it.
Kepi Wrote:Why would I drop my crook!? Gm reward is different than rr wep.
I can't log in atm since I am out of town.

I just went into your backpack and used stealing skill on it.

Ofc you dropped your crook.. in destard lol either way.. your fault
For sure he droped the crook, by accident or not.

One thing that could happen is, you was wearing the crook polymorphed into dragon, get more weight than normal , above 445, so when you come back to normal you was overweight, but it dont make you drop anything just if you dbclicked a wepon or a shield so that make the crook goes down to the floor. Big Grin

If it dindt happened you droped it and dindt noticed.

No More Ways.

edit: Sorry dude, try to buy it back lol.
If you polymoprh into a chicken nothing you are carrying will be automatically dropped. Altough you will get fatigued when you try to move.
What if you're overloaded and double click something that's in your pack? You have to unequip the staff in your hands and it has to go somewhere. Very likely it's gonna go to the ground. (I think that's what people have been getting at. But this way it'd be harder to notice than if you drug it off your paperdoll and heard it plunk to the ground.)
Sindern Wrote:What if you're overloaded and double click something that's in your pack? You have to unequip the staff in your hands and it has to go somewhere. Very likely it's gonna go to the ground. (I think that's what people have been getting at. But this way it'd be harder to notice than if you drug it off your paperdoll and heard it plunk to the ground.)

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Most likely will the current equipped item drop too the ground.

Example your overloaded and have a bardiche equipped, you doubleclick a viking sword in your backpack, the viking sword will get equipped and the bardich will drop at your feet.[/COLOR]
How much you are asking to give it back?

Eighty Swords

Sindern Wrote:What if you're overloaded and double click something that's in your pack? You have to unequip the staff in your hands and it has to go somewhere. Very likely it's gonna go to the ground. (I think that's what people have been getting at. But this way it'd be harder to notice than if you drug it off your paperdoll and heard it plunk to the ground.)

When you have something equipped on you and not in your pack it still counts to your overall weight. For example, put a bardiche on the ground. Say your weight is 123 stones. When you pick it up (without even equipping it or putting it in your pack) your weight goes up.

What I'm getting at with that is that your total weight includes what is in your pack, what you're wearing, and what you're holding so double clicking another weapon in your pack while you have the crook equipped, won't change your overall weight so you won't drop anything. If you double click a weapon on the ground when you have a weapon equipped and are already at max wieght (about 440), you will be blocked from picking up that weapon on the ground because your weight with that item exceeds your max allowed weight.

(Sorry for the essay, just hope what I said is clear.)

edit: I didn't see Odium's post until after I wrote this... maybe it's like he said, what I wrote is my guess on how it works. I think if you are at the max weight already and you have a dagger equipped (say 2 stones) and you try to equip a weapon that weighs more (say 10 stones), you will be over the max weight with this new weapon so you would have to drop the dagger + something else to fit under the max weight.
Odium Wrote:If you polymoprh into a chicken nothing you are carrying will be automatically dropped. Altough you will get fatigued when you try to move.

Wrong. It drop automatically, do a test and you will see, put a armor on and polymorph to chicken ( my weight was around 220).

Odium Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
Example your overloaded and have a bardiche equipped, you doubleclick a viking sword in your backpack, the viking sword will get equipped and the bardich will drop at your feet.[/COLOR]

Now that is right Big Grin. Like I said he could come back from dragon form overweighted and tryed to equip something in the crook slot.
Pages: 1 2 3