Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: If you're not going to allow random talking.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MoustaxeOfVanquishin Wrote:Smurtle.. Just go in front of the mirror and look at yourself okay?
Just look, and think of what you see, a ****ing 20+ year old fat lard who plays UO all day.
GO GET A JOB, gtfo.
You're arguing over people so that they have INTELLECTUAL posts in an ultima online FORUM? Are you ****ing serious? This game was created in like 1549 by some fat lard just like you.
Stfu, please okay? Because maybe Silverwolf or Smoke are bad at typing intellectual forum posts, but they'll **** you up IN and OUT of the game you stupid queer. Get out of your house, and try to fight your fear of the sun.

Actually, Richard Garriot isn't fat.

Why the **** are you mentioning Silverwolf and Smoke? Are you the queer with some unnatural obsession with penises of little kids?

I got a job. Good job, too. And an education. From you know, a college. Something productive citizens do.

Don't be sad that I'm not a fat, lifeless dumbass like yourself.

And, yeah. I think we need some intelligence. I'll argue you it when people keep bringing it up, nancy boy. You type like a retard with flippers for hands.

rofl. You made the most generic internet insult ever.

Eat shit ******.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8